Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikki

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DEAN PASS THE FREAKIN' BALL......But other than that it was a well rounded game with everything from :( to:D and back to this again:( > Over all we should have had more goals but sometimes the wind does crazy things to a person..........Oh and DUDE i'll tell u something right now U WILL NEVER SEE ME GO INTO A TACKLE SOFT EVER AGAIN......... too bad about my touches thought oh well training this week will do me justice u watch. And hey DUDE it could have been something if u haden't stolen the ball from me ........but i ain't mad at ya nothing but love.......:wa: Theres that crazt banna again what a guy what a game.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU 1 - Poco 0

Originally posted by Yoda
Keeping the streak alive.

Finally got to post a score before Girth!
:D
This only happened because you live closer to reeves than myself but I can't see it happening again.:rolleyes:

Getting back to the game I thought our guys definately out chanced Poco especially in the second half as we were unlucky not to score a couple sitters. I'll be curious to hear what Poco has to say about the pace GEU play at this year compared to last as adding the young kids to our side has definately improved both CAT and Premier for our club. Fcuk I feel old:( .

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pity the fool

Yes there was a white Mr. T on the pitch.
Leftover of his costume at the GEU Halloween party from the night before.
Most guys would just shave it all off but I don't think he is.

He's got the guts to wear a Mr. T cut but not to go bald i guess.

:D

Rikki

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU hasen't even seen Langley whos to say there unstoppable? Big words, ,but i guess we'll see......:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next game

Yes we have yet to meet and soon we will, but first we have to play PAU..........again............for the third time................in 8 games. Game 3 of 4 against them this year.
:(

Nice fukcing schedule.

Not only that we have only played 2 home games so far this season.

Suburbanator, i guess they aren't going to be fixing the schedule up then?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It can still be fixed until the day two teams actually play each other 4 times. Then it's all toast. Wait until it happens before roasting them. Then roast.

Knee biting bastard.;)

GEU looks to be a toughie comming up. At least w/ Poco we know what to expect, but besides Yoda and Girth, GEU is completely revamped.

Langley will be up for it.

Rikki

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley will be up for it r u forreal?....... Well be up well be down well be all over the freakin pitch it only a matter of time before we come into our own and i feel as if GEU is only going to be a bump in the road..... but hey big words for such a small team in comparison.......:( I mean Goodness we've only won 2....................:wa: and look the nana only continues to dance what r the ods of that

Just a dog tryin' to get a bone.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Originally posted by Rikki
Langley will be up for it r u forreal?....... Well be up well be down well be all over the freakin pitch it only a matter of time before we come into our own and i feel as if GEU is only going to be a bump in the road..... but hey big words for such a small team in comparison.......:( I mean Goodness we've only won 2....................:wa: and look the nana only continues to dance what r the ods of that

Just a dog tryin' to get a bone.
What????

Let me guess alcohol has affected your decision making?

Rikki

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy DUDE i thought u had more confidence in our team than that but hey i guess all the drugs i've been doing has effected my decision making hey?...... shouldnt talk unless u really know and u have no fuking idea.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rick...it's a piss take. You know, "youth these days"? Turning to drugs instead of alcohol for comfort?? Get it??? :rolleyes:

Besides, you know me...do you think I lack any confidence? Come on man...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akhunamatata

Rick,

RELAX!

I'm not taking the piss out of you. I'm making a "youth" crack. If I were, TTP, you'd know it. It's a JOKE man! Nobody accused me of being funny.

Here's what you do: reply with a somewhat in kind "Old" joke.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't listen Rick, he told me just the other day he hates you and everything about your team. I couldn't believe it when I heard it either.

A horse walks into a bar...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dude

Sorry Dude didn't mean to cause such a issue.Rikki take a pill,relax,smoke some pot whatever it takes. Dude is this Rikki kid really that bad I mean he's on your team and you guys think he's such a bad ass and all. Rikki, Dude has never liked you from the start and thinks you have a bad alcohol and drug problem but that doesn't mean you are a bad soccer player so calm down. Hope I cleared things up for you Dude:rolleyes: .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You and KNVB are both being very helpful. Thanks a bunch.:rolleyes:

You'll know Rikki when we play you...5'10", ruggedly handsome, great hair...oh wait, that's me.;)

Ever hear the about the time KNVB and Girth were two hours late because the escalator stopped?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but the Irishman, Polack and a nun with a duck under her arm all figured out how to walk off the escalator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0