Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game?

Originally posted by girth
Hey Chilli is the game still on tommorrow? just wondering as I would hate to drive way out to the sticks if I don't have to.

hey there girth.. ya the game is still on..

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol

Originally posted by Terrminator
Hey Sub! Could you let us know which side of the pitch we should take against PAU on Sunday?

East.... but with their record maybe they should change sides?

langleyrules

Nov 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would probably take the other side of the pitch. the one you were previously on didnt seem to be working much in ur favor the previous two games.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Self-Quoting

Originally posted by suburbanator
Start of a slump for the Golden Years team? A win for GEU and they can distance themselves from the pack, a loss and things get really tight in spots 1 through 5......

Yes I am quoting myself Girth.

Sorry about the loss.... Nothing to be ashamed of losing to Chilli however. No further details on your "sucking"?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Self-Quoting

Originally posted by suburbanator

No further details on your "sucking"?
Well lets just say our guys have lost intensity along with finish. Chilli played very well which is good to see as last year must of been tough for them.First half somewhat even with Chilli going up 1-0 on a nice header from a unmarked striker. Half time we talked about what we're doing wrong and to come out with a different pace,etc and we went down within 10 mins on another cross to an easy tap in goal. So basically throw out what we just talked about. Third goal was well another cross to an unmarked striker on his head and back of the net. We scored with 20 mins left in the game and actually looked not bad after that but too little too late. Bottom line is we did not play good by any standards and Chilli deserved the win. I thought my snow angels in my 6 yard box in the first half would get the guys goin but obviously not.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like the langley boys are still bitter about there mistake on the sideline but no matter. The Poco lads picked the right side of the field, it seems Langley are the only idiots in the league thus far. Hats off to a well fought game today both teams battled well, alot of bullshit surrounding the game from both sides. Hard tackles, cheap shots, bickering all that surrounds P.A.U and Poco at least with the older players. P.A.U with the result 3-1 what ever the result the game was quite decent from both sides.

Terrminator

Nov 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 - POCO 1

I would have to agree the game was hard fought all over the park. We ran out of gas. One healthy sub to start, and then our goalie had to leave the game with a possible broken hand. A great effort by the remaining 11 but just not enough. Hopefully more bodies next week.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wank.

Originally posted by Belfast
It seems like the langley boys are still bitter about there mistake on the sideline but no matter.

Hey dumbass, I was asked a question and answered.

As for a "mistake" get your facts straight.....

PS: about time you won...
PPS: Your really helping us Langley idiots out by winning...so keep it up.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn tight

Wow! Did our debacle on Sunday ever tighten things up in the standings. We could have a big lead coming into the christmas break if we had won the last two games like we should have.

Now we've 2 teams on our asses.

Next weeks game against Langley will be very interesting. As well as the 2 games following against them.

:rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 5 - SUFC 2

Speaking of debacles...we pulled another one.

Went down 1 - 0 early (10 min ) on a defensive mistake and by 2 just before half on another mistake.

We came back in the second half and took the game to them for a good 20 minutes and were rewarded with 2 goals.

Then with 12 to go they got a free kick goal, another goal on a giveaway and another on a cross. The way we fcuked the last 15 minutes was just horrible to watch and be part of. :(

We missed so many chances again, one was a sitter too....we gotta find a way to start burying our chances and stop playing pathetic team defense.......I just hate losing :mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove

Wow, are they ever on a hot streak right now.
3 wins in a row.

Too bad there's none of them on here to brag about it.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Aldergrove

Originally posted by Yoda

Too bad there's none of them on here to brag about it.

UNISERVE ONLINE in Aldergrove went out of business a couple of months back.... so theres no dial-up internet available for them.

Frikken East-langleyers.

:D

All that aside they are hot......

Speaking of Hot, our schedules hot with us playing Poco/Geu/Geu/Geu....or something to that effect.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO vs. LUFC?

Hows the fields boyz? We going to be playing?

I hear the turf field is closed, website says we are on GATES #1, thats at the same facility I assume....

Cheers....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently

I guess the turf at Gates is too flooded to play tonight but not to flooded to play on tomorrow night.

We have an exhibition game tomorrow night against Rex's boys

I guess Rex is bringing out his shop vac tomorrow before the game.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub

Field 1 is the grass pitch. They won't know if it's closed till Sat afternoon.

Cheers
Rex

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex

Why is it that you are playing an exhibition game at 7:00 tonight and then Sunday playing a big match against Poco at noon?

Looking to tire out the crew before a tough game?

:confused:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

Our game against Poco is cancelled ! McLean Park is closed.
They had not undated the site yet. Also were like your Premier team , we had not played in 2 weeks not good:mad: so I think were going to be a little rusty tonight . It's the shites we now have to make up 3 games:mad: :mad: :mad:
See you tonight!

Cheers
Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0