Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2012/2013 Divisional Alignment

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So no one has really answered the question of how a Surrey United "reserve team" from VMSL were given a spot in FVSL Div 1.

And I use the term "reserve team" loosely. I would be surprised if anyone from their squad ever even warmed the bench for the premier team.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't you read dezza? Rf cleary states how this happened in post 22 of the forum and KNVB confirms it in post 23 where he states the league is making it up as they go along.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So no one has really answered the question of how a Surrey United "reserve team" from VMSL were given a spot in FVSL Div 1.

And I use the term "reserve team" loosely. I would be surprised if anyone from their squad ever even warmed the bench for the premier team.

Dont know but there are pictures on TMZ of the FVSL President having fun in Vegas.. I ask How did he pay for the trip?

#gingerballs

prince-harry-nude-photos-las-vegas-1.jpg

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All TTP aside, if everything's on the Up and Up as they say it looks like this: (PS: There is an Archives section on the FVSL site showing last years standings and the promo relegation results)

Last year Prem Standings ended with Chilli and TeeDub as bottom two, in which case bottom is relegated and second last plays second best from D1 in playoff for Promo/Rele. Chilli and Teedub both went down and up came SFC Guildford and FV Red Devils.
7 Returning from the other 8 Prem teams from last year are: Poco, NDSC, Langley, PAU, GEU/NFS/WCFC, Pomo, Abby.

It appears that SFC took the ACBC spot and filled it with a new team called SFC Temple A.

For D1:
Gone are Guildford Utd and FVRD to prem, replaced by TWU and Chilli. SFC and Pomo had been destined for relegation to be replaced with GEU Inter and LUFC Young Guns who were promoted from D2. Back are Aldergrove, NDSC B, PAU B.. now the confusing part...

Poco Revs are now Called NCU Rev's
LUFC Sentinel folded and NFS Razorbacks are MIA from the standings...leaving two open spots... It appears to me that Surrey Utd was given or had acquired one spot and mysteriously Port Moody is back in the division and weren't relegated after all perhaps to cover another team folding late in the game? PoMo has a team already in D2 and Prem, perhaps easier than slamming another SFC team into D1 being that the Yotes finished tied for second on points with the LUFC Young Guns.

I think I have got it all covered... It only gets difficult in explaining Pomo having a D2 spot, and that might be able to be explained by Pomo Blues from D4 (last year called NC Blues) winning the cup and being given a jump over D3 after hammering everyone last year in D4.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually saw Prince Harry and Jlo at Wet Republic last weekend. He had a cabana. He was behaving himself during the day. Funny thing is that no one would have known he was there, except JLO showed up and all the camera people following her started taking pictures. Lo and behold they saw Prince Harry by chance and started snapping pics and the word got out he was in town.

On topic, how did Surrey United get into Div 1 masters?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All TTP aside, if everything's on the Up and Up as they say it looks like this: (PS: There is an Archives section on the FVSL site showing last years standings and the promo relegation results)

Last year Prem Standings ended with Chilli and TeeDub as bottom two, in which case bottom is relegated and second last plays second best from D1 in playoff for Promo/Rele. Chilli and Teedub both went down and up came SFC Guildford and FV Red Devils.
7 Returning from the other 8 Prem teams from last year are: Poco, NDSC, Langley, PAU, GEU/NFS/WCFC, Pomo, Abby.

It appears that SFC took the ACBC spot and filled it with a new team called SFC Temple A.

For D1:
Gone are Guildford Utd and FVRD to prem, replaced by TWU and Chilli. SFC and Pomo had been destined for relegation to be replaced with GEU Inter and LUFC Young Guns who were promoted from D2. Back are Aldergrove, NDSC B, PAU B.. now the confusing part...

Poco Revs are now Called NCU Rev's
LUFC Sentinel folded and NFS Razorbacks are MIA from the standings...leaving two open spots... It appears to me that Surrey Utd was given or had acquired one spot and mysteriously Port Moody is back in the division and weren't relegated after all perhaps to cover another team folding late in the game? PoMo has a team already in D2 and Prem, perhaps easier than slamming another SFC team into D1 being that the Yotes finished tied for second on points with the LUFC Young Guns.

I think I have got it all covered... It only gets difficult in explaining Pomo having a D2 spot, and that might be able to be explained by Pomo Blues from D4 (last year called NC Blues) winning the cup and being given a jump over D3 after hammering everyone last year in D4.

NFS Razorbacks merged with Inter.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about 'all' of them ;) ....on another note, I thought league spots aren't "allowed" to be bought/sold...

Or moved or given? Didn't bcu "acquire" acbc b's spot in d2 last year?

It was more of a name change or change of ownership. Cause acbc was gonna leave that spot anyway.

Don't think anyone actually tells the league they will buy a spot it's just a transfer of ownership.
But they can always work something out on the outside, just like players being paid rumour has it.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record it was HB10 that "aquired" acbc's D1 spot(not D2) and he is no longer part of BCU, also there are zero ex-acbc members on my D3 team.

Hi JJ:wa:

Thanks for clarifying that elbow.
But you can't really leave what you help create, just taking a break. I'll let you know when i come back. :)
No acbc players wow, you should run for congress.
Cheers.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
and where did HB10 go?

I'm still around cs just figuring what to do for winter. Thing is some players don't want to really want to play Div.3 and some also want some higher division play including some of the acbc players. I talked to some teams and clubs for spots or merges but they were all either folding or filled out.

I think this year everyone will just take it easy, just enjoy playing, and then will try to work out something solid for next season.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still around cs just figuring what to do for winter. Thing is some players don't want to really want to play Div.3 and some also want some higher division play including some of the acbc players. I talked to some teams and clubs for spots or merges but they were all either folding or filled out.

I think this year everyone will just take it easy, just enjoy playing, and then will try to work out something solid for next season.

Maybe swing out to the Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows area for a season ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0