Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2011/'12 Promotion & Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league could do itself a massive favor by simply asking for volunteers from Div 3 and 4 to start a purely recreational division where there is no promo or relegation.

So when a new team opts into the FVSL they can check a box for Rec or to Join the Open divisions ladder/pyramid.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes yes we made it Out Of mirage tonight and ended up on Granville at Joseph Richards night club. How ? I have no clue. But roumor has it that we are Playng premier next season and will go down like a bag of W.E . Oh how fun that will be. Well I'm the coach with one eye open at the moment with my captain to my right and water boy to my left and both are telling me that they are at the top of the world because only 4 years ago they were Playng div3 and now they will be playing premier, wtf coach is what they asked ? So I said don't worry boys they have us going down and I have us going up not because we are better but because we try harder due to the drinks tasting better when we win.......

Congrats on promotion Guildford, having played two summers with you guys way back when you were supposedly a 'div 3' team, I knew you guys had a good group. The most intense training for summer that I've ever had.

Guildford will take points on hard work alone...now if onlygoals decides to suit up that may help them.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to FVRD and especially SFC Guildford. I've got a lot of pride that they have made it this year. That being said, both of your teams need an infusion of approx. 5-7 Premier players to your existing squads to stay up. Let the recruiting begin!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do agree that when you go up it always best to add a few players of that levels caliber. But if you had 5 - 7 that throws off everything that team has worked for which earned their promotion in the first place. Team chemistry goes right out the window and sometimes they're worse off for all the changes.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to FVRD and especially SFC Guildford. I've got a lot of pride that they have made it this year. That being said, both of your teams need an infusion of approx. 5-7 Premier players to your existing squads to stay up. Let the recruiting begin!!

I don't know much about Guildford but the Red Devils will be fine in Prem even with the team they have now.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been there done that. Get to the recruiting guys if you want to stay up. If I was FVRD #10 on Inter would be on my list. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0