Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] 2006/2007 Schedules

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job on the bye in week 3 for the Rangers, it should be a great saturday night downtown for the Mighty Rangers.

Lets Go Juice

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 4 Sched is now up on the FVSL site. Things are really moving now.

I do like the option of seeing games sorted by date or by division. Nice move

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
I do like the option of seeing games sorted by date or by division. Nice move

Great improvement. I used to dislike looking through a massive list to try and find my team.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed they also have a week 5 up there during the long weekend, they're not going to make us play on the long weekend ar they? :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We always play on holiday weekends.
Don't we?
I know MWSL never does but we do.

I'm not sure i undestand the benefit of sorting by day.
If i'm looking at a weeks schedule to find out when my next game is, how do it help to sort by day when i don't yet know what do i play on? I then have to scan through all the days to see if i play on Friday Saturday or Sunday.

I guess if you're going to watch a game and want to know who's playing on each day it's helpful.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Everyone should start emailing the league scheduler so that we can get a damn schedule up that tells us more then just a couple of weeks. If anyone is intrested in doing this send an email to thomas@zoomsupply.com and keep them goin in until we get a schedule.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

thedefender said:
Everyone should start emailing the league scheduler so that we can get a damn schedule up that tells us more then just a couple of weeks. If anyone is intrested in doing this send an email to thomas@zoomsupply.com and keep them goin in until we get a schedule.
bring it on:p

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bigbag, What's the reason for the delay in getting the schedules posted on the website?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I've heard that someone decided they wanted to do the schedule and not have the ladies who have done it forever do it. I guess this someone is having issues. GEU Over 30's also got screwed out of their home field and prefered time because of the change in schedulers.

This is just what I hear.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah,

Tell us how you feel. :)

I think this anger management problem goes back to that uncle that used to touch you. You know, the one you told me about. In confidence.

~Dr. Dude- not quite a chiropractor, but close.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I guess there are no games on the long weekend. I guess I'll just tell the guys to make plans for that weekend and if we are scheduled for a game we'll just have to forfeit it. Assuming most of our guys will be busy on the long weekend. Seeing as how we don't have a game as of yet.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bigbag this is getting ridiculous, post the schedule up u guys have it all done. Some of us need to book off the time from our jobs, you know the thing that we make a living off of??

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thedefender,
Have no fear. They worked hard last night changing the homepage and getting the schedule up........................to week 6
:rolleyes:

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
what troopers, they must have slaved all night over a hot stove to make that much happen, we truly are blessed. lets all sing thanks and praises.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say, I wasn't looking forward to a Sunday night match up on Heritage Mtn. in Port Moody on a turf pitch without changerooms... However, the league has made it up to us and scheduled us to play on Thanksgiving Sunday!!! At least Monday is a holiday and we can go out for some pints to celebrate our win!!! ;) I know the old guys like Yoda would be pissed because their wives would make them go to the inlaws for turkey, but our lads are actually looking forward to having an excuse to show up late and hammered...
That said, I still thought the rest of the season would have done by now!!!:mad:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, the league has sent schedules to some teams....correct? I know we have one (Rangers) but now they have posted pak cup matches to be played on the weekend of Nov10-12. How can they set scheduled games, then decide to play cup instead. I know our team may be screwed over as many lads are now off to Mexico for a wedding that week. We made plans with other teams already based on that schedule, now it means SHIIIIT. What a mess they have turned this FVSL year into, especially in Div 1 with this whole A - B thing.... now a mixed bag....I think.
Wow, can someone please figure this out so everyone can get on with planning things in their lives. :mad:

Can anyone tell me the last time a cup game was played this early? Anyone? My guess was in 95/6!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0