Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] 2006/2007 Schedules

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on!

The fact that we are one week away from the start of the season and they aren't even up yet, is a freaking joke.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes i agree. This is getting quite annoying.
On the other hand, MWSL hasn't done there's either.

Maybe they have the same program doing the schedule?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devil's advocate: aren't late schedules usually to blame on teams that don't get their field times in on time? Any money GN Sport Club is late. They have a bunch of teams, and consistently show to be the worst organized group out there.

No inside info here, just an edumacated guess.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingo Dude!

Finally someone who gets it.

Late teams.

Fields not solitafied

Re shuffling of the divisions this year............

Yatta, yatt, yatta

You will know in the next day or two.

Sorry for the delay but there is a reason for it.

I hope you can wait Robbie.

Ooops gotta go

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams should be fined for not having their field allocations submitted in time... I'm sure that would make teams get organized in a hurry...

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously there a couple of team managers that couldn't organize a three car parade. Take GN and trade them to the Richmond league for a couple of open ditches, and two tickets to Fantasy Gardens, ( I'll try and get Vanderzalms autograph for you Guru)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very good idea. Besides, if they balk, they don't play- one less problem.

Besides, you can turn this into a win/win for the league. Let's say the perp is- I don't know- GN. And, let's assume they balk, and chose to NOT play, and seek a home in the VMSL, as they have apparently threatened before. Well, for all the talent and teams the VMSL has poached over the years, wouldn't it be nice to send them GN Sport (or any other randomly named team)? Sort of like rolling in the Trojan Horse, don't you think?

Let somebody else deal w/ their problems.

(Disclaimer: I in no way am accusing GN of being a pain in the ASSes, only suggesting it, with no merit or history, save the fact that they can't organize their way out of a soaking wet carboard box. I am a big fan of GN's fans, and very much look forward to Chutney Night at the NAP. Long live brown nuggets!)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely there is always a hold up because of some disorganized pricks who have not submitted field times but this is ridiculous.

If I end up with a Friday Night Game for Sep 8th, that will leave my guys 3 WORKING days to re-arrange their work schedules because of the long weekend.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah this is fcukin retarded...

this will give us only 3 WORKING days to look at some tape and get mentally prepared for week one....

absured.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shorty

From the FVSL website:
Check the standings page for Divisional Alignment
1st 2 weeks of the schedule will be posted shortly
This has been posted on the home page for over a week now!
Shortly???
Does this word have more than one meaning???
Googled version:
SYLLABICATION: short·ly
PRONUNCIATION: shôrt'le
ADVERB: 1. In a short time; soon. 2. In a few words; concisely. 3. In an abrupt manner; curtly.
Maybe it was a typo and the word was shorty???
The webmaster wanted to be down, you know sound gansta, as in Snoop refering to every bitch he's banged??? Not refering to when it would be available or if it was actually getting posted soon.

It'll be posted shorty!!!:rolleyes:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that we do not fall too far behind, I have decided to go ahead and post the MOTW for D1A. Because I do not know who is playing who and this is the single most important match for me, I nominate:

LUFC DYNAMO vs. ___MYSTERY TEAM A___

Mystery Team A is certainly the better team here. They perhaps have inside information and are preparing dilligently to play us. We on the otherhand are having to practice all facets of the our game (both Kick and Run and Kick and Run), could it be Sporting? Could it be the Bearcats? Either way one thing is for certain - The Beer Cooler is full, you can bet on that because I am looking at it now as I type.

PAUSE.

It is actually a little less full now as one Heiney just went Pffffttt and is now making its way into my 30lb Beer Storage pouch located above my belt.

Happy Long weekend.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i need to know the schedule.
really.
some people have weekend jobs..
only some... but really now!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
PAUSE.

It is actually a little less full now as one Heiney just went Pffffttt and is now making its way into my 30lb Beer Storage pouch located above my belt.

Happy Long weekend.
sounds like you have the qualities of a Ranger. If you do not practice, are over weight and don't mind getting blind drunk.....then u are in.
MOTW

Who ever is going to run the mighty 18 year old Abby team into the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0