Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL] 2006/2007 Schedules

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad though. Considering the crappy hand the league was dealt w/ weather, it must be a huge relief to see an end in sight.

Now, hopefully Trinity can find a way to give us a game this weekend, and save a bunch of old has-beens and never-was-beens from playing a weekend double header. ;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
save a bunch of old has-beens and never-was-beens from playing a weekend double header. ;)

The 2nd game of the double header is against us, what's the problem? :D

I asked Kilby if he wanted to make it a post game pub event since it is the last game of the season. He didn't seem interested.... Let me know if you hear otherwise.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, we were talking about a couple of scenarios. Would you consider a Saturday nighter? We could have a great evening bar-b-q and beer event after. We'd rather just play two games in one day.

That is, unless TWU doesn't find a way to play us this weekend. That would be ideal.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Actually, we were talking about a couple of scenarios. Would you consider a Saturday nighter? .

Yeah, we can talk it over. I actually suggested that to Kilby as an option. I would have to check with the boys.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0