Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Friends of Soccer Objects to NDP Anti-Soccer Stadium Ads

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, in my view I'm going for the worst of two bad parties. The Libs hands-off approach to private business works for me.

Typo. Meant the better of two bad parties. But you get the drift.

I will not always vote Lib, either. I am waiting patiently for that one party that comes forward that takes the stance on issues based on what is the correct approach, not the right or left approach. I would vote today for someone who told me that the medical and educational systems in BC need complete reform, and that would be their focus, and while doing that they would stay out of private business issues as much as possible. We know it is going to take stalling from Peter to pay Paul, so far as these two areas. Step up and do it. Put the burdon on our economy to pay the way.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of wilson and his fondness for forbidden fruit - if we (the electorate) were more like the europeans, those issues wouldn't affect our voting, etc... not our business if it doesn't affect the running of govt...

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I have a problem agreeing with the argument that we always need a strong opposition. If there is a decision that will negatively affect a great number of people, then go ahead and bitch and moan and "oppose."

But if there is something decided upon that makes sense, that is greatly supported by the majority of the population, then get the fack out of the way. Don't wave your arms in the air and cry injustice at everything. This only costs time and money and pisses me off thinking that my tax dollars are paying these idiots' wages.

More random thoughts...

I was watching Gordo on air the other night and told my wife...the sad thing is that we have no other real choice.

As a teacher, I don't recall ever getting a pay increase under the NDP, or smaller classrooms, or more funding for special needs etc...so I'm not sure why they are the BCTF's choice to make things better.

I was always a fan of Wilson and voted for his party (whatever the hell they were called) when he was booted out of the liberals...even though he was solely responsible for their existence in BC provinical politics.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
three women i cant stand listening to....:mad:

I will admit everytime i here these 3 talk i contemplate suicide....:eek:

I'm a happy guy:)

Attachments

• debra_education.jpg
    debra_education.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 49
  • jinny1410-300.jpg
    jinny1410-300.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 51
  • james.jpg
    james.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 52

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find myself agreeing w/ a teacher not named Stephen Burns.

Fcuking pigs and their wings are to blame.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure why they are the BCTF's choice to make things better.

You don't??? Because it is the duty of every left wing(nut) to support the NDP blindly, irregardless of their position on any number of things. Surely this has been hammered home to you through union bulletins ad nauseum. Solidarity forever, remember??

:bronco:

this message was paid for and approved by the BC Liberal Party :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't??? Because it is the duty of every left wing(nut) to support the NDP blindly, irregardless of their position on any number of things. Surely this has been hammered home to you through union bulletins ad nauseum. Solidarity forever, remember??

:bronco:

this message was paid for and approved by the BC Liberal Party :D

Bronco....... be nice to the unions.... You may need there help one day!! :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0