Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frailty

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's rare that a film manages to fufill the viewer's expected fear without any real gore or horror. Frailty while especially . . . well, freaky . . . not only makes the audience cringe in disgust from a father's honest love for his children, but also shows the depravity of a man insanely misdirected by "his" God.

Bill Paxton makes a well solid -- not by any means outstanding -- first attempt at the directing bug and cashes in. As good as his directing is, it can't match his acting (arguably his best to date) in which he protrays a villian who honestly loves his children and sees the right and goodness in his actions.

This is not a happy film. But if you want to enjoy a quality film, by all means, spend the money. (I went for an $8.50 :eek: matinee, but would easily recommend a rental, if you think you wait -- great movie but not necessary for the big screen)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow...

I never had you pegged as a Merchant Ivory buff. I like the period costume your hero is wearing in the high-brow publicity release for this motion picture.

I wish I could go to matinees. Why didn't you post a poll querying those who thought they could wait for the video release against those who didn't think they could? That would've been interesting.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts