Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Flutie Retires....

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Doug Flutie has officially retired after 21 seasons.... I thought for sure he'd be back in the CFL.... Lions could use a QB!!! :)

All his critics thought he'd have a "short" career.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really enjoyed watching this guy as you never new what to expect and he always made the games exciting.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, I got a box of Flutie Flakes. He really never got the respect he deserved in the NFL. I'll never forget when he was given the starting job in Buffalo after Rob Johnson was 4-4(or something close). Flutie wins almost every game makes the playoffs, and his reward? Rob Johnson starts the playoffs and Buffalo loses. At least his millions will keep him warm at night.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Only 8 years in the CFL, and numbers / accomplishments in the NFL were average at best.

To make it in as a CFLer, you'd have to have accomplished significantly more...

Is there even one predominant CFL player in the hall? Is Lui in? All time pro football points leader.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I checked the Pro Footbal Hall of Fame inductee list a few days ago and Lou isn't in there. He definitely should be. He played forever and, as Dude mentioned, is the all time Pro Football points leader.

I say TTP starts a campaign to get Lou in.

Set it up Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this the hall of fame in Canton, Ohio? And if so, is there anyone not from the NFL in there (serious question)? Oh, and who the hell is Lou? Never heard of him but, on a related note, I think Lui should be there.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts