Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fast Cats Auction

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The three Fast cats were auctionned off today...two for $4.2 mil, the other for $4.0 million.

These boats cost just under $500m to build.

Apparently, the company that bought them was the same company in North Vancouver that was originally contracted to build them.

Not a bad ROI...

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite Dude, I thought you would have been in on the bidding. I don't know if they could be changed into a ski jump, but just think of some of the possible uses.

1. Transforming them into a giant coffee shop and convincing Lisa to work there.

2. Extreme mountain biking between decks and off ramps.

3. Those engines could make for one hell of a dust collector.

4. A reality TV show, "Dude's World." I see it as a combination American Idol/Fear Factor/Temptation Island. What better setting?

5. The world's biggest soapbox for your, 'unique,' political views.

6. An indoor soccer training facility. Live near water? Like soccer? Dude delivers.

7. Adventure tourism. Come spend a week testing your body and sanity with his extreme agenda involving at least six (6) death-defying pursuits. Dude Juice tm painkiller cokctail provided.

You missed a helluvan opportunity. Just think, you could have registered it out of Liberia and paid lovely import workers peanuts.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk.

First I miss out on getting my foot in the door with the Olympics, and now this. Another day and a dollar too short.:mad:

Dude's World would have...ummm...rocked.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no ROI for BC. Only loses.

Great ROI for the purchaser: sell the job, collect the order, build the boats (in their own shop), overtime costs, then buy them back at 3% of the cost they originally sold them for.

Dude's World looks awfully good right now, doesn't it?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I would definitely have applied to be a lotion applier on that show (no Lars and Sven jokes, please).

Ironically enough, it looks like they're considering ferries to carry people to Squamish where they'd go on by train.

Hmmm, where could we get some of those?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts