Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Family Guy

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Farelly brothers have brought us big laughs with such cinematic comedies such as Dumb & Dumber, Kingpin, Something About Mary, Me Myself and Irene, Stuck on You, Outside Prividence.ect.... I found Seinfeld to be witty, amusing, relative, and most important very consistant. Since the departure of Seinfeld there has been no close compared substitute. Seinfeld left, reality and crime drama b.s took over. Homer Simpson and Hank Hills family have some good moments but it has the "good message" backbone that most cartoons need in order to stand up.

Well the funniest shite I have maybe ever seen is The Family Guy. It is on the catoon network at 9 pm and 1 am. Laugh out loud funny type of shite. The creators sense of humour is absolute genius. You have probably all seen it, but in case u havent, check it out.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely pure comedic genius.
Right up there with the Simpsons IMO with so many funny details that you watch an episode a second time that you pick up on some more, almost subliminal shite.

Good news is Luc that although Fox dropped the show a year or two back, the success of the reruns has Fox bringing out, I'm led to believe, twelve new episodes to come out in the Spring.

If you've never watched it, sitting back with a British Columbian cigar in tow is highly suggested.

So I've been told anyway.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is my one of my guilty pleasures in life, absolutely hillarious. Fox dropped it last year after the third season, they were getting kind of over the top. I actually own them all on dvd. Despite the cartoon image this not a show for young children. Stupid, shocking humor that will definitely have you laughing right out loud.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm... speaking of the family guy, look at the second listed 'similar thread' down below this post...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0