Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FA Cup Final

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If either squad scored in the opening 20-25 minutes, it would have resulted in a wide open game, however with both squads playing rather conservative, it's no wonder the end result was 1-nil. Giggs with an unfortunate miss....where was Ronaldo...?!?!...

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! What an experience - My head is still in a fog. By all reports it was a boring game....not to me! Every throw in, corner kick, goal kick – brought me to my feet. Needless to say the atmosphere was unparallel to anything I have witnessed - 90,000 passionate fans divided equally into red and blue. I was seated 30 rows up along the 18 yrd box in the Manchester Utd section (Jonesy and Walks would have been in heaven).

The stadium in itself was unbelievable with excellent sight lines. It lacked any bells and whistles – no souvenir stands, no corporate tents or anything like that. The build up and anticipation to the match was tremendous. The chants, slags and slogans – each side trying to out do one another. The event will be forever remembered as opposed to the match. Learned a few chants and songs along the way as well. All in all, pretty cool!

Athens anyone?

Sandman

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! What an experience - My head is still in a fog. By all reports it was a boring game....not to me! Every throw in, corner kick, goal kick – brought me to my feet. Needless to say the atmosphere was unparallel to anything I have witnessed - 90,000 passionate fans divided equally into red and blue. I was seated 30 rows up along the 18 yrd box in the Manchester Utd section (Jonesy and Walks would have been in heaven).

The stadium in itself was unbelievable with excellent sight lines. It lacked any bells and whistles – no souvenir stands, no corporate tents or anything like that. The build up and anticipation to the match was tremendous. The chants, slags and slogans – each side trying to out do one another. The event will be forever remembered as opposed to the match. Learned a few chants and songs along the way as well. All in all, pretty cool!

Athens anyone?

Sandman

Sounds absolutely amazing...wish I was there!
The game itself lacked any real excitement.
I was on my feet a couple of times, off my couch, squinting at my 27" tv that had to be dusted off and brought in as back up when my 42" blew up 23 days before kick off :mad: It was painful to the eyes, but, all in all, happy that I got to remain in my pj's for the match.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

Thanks for the photo's of the game (thanks for passing them along Walks!)! I am very, very envious! What an experience! The boy and I head to Europe next month as he travels with his Tulis team to Denmark and Sweden and then to England to see London and Manchester. The photos just got us more pumped up for the trip. Wembley looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it and do the stadium tour. It's not the FA Cup but...

Sorry about your Liverpool result in the CL. Inzaghi needs to sign with Chelsea so both teams can take turns kicking lumps out him!

Cheers

Dan

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0