Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eye Surgery

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I should have asked sooner, but I didn't. I'm heading in for Lasik surgery over Christmas. Just thought I'd get any stories, both positive and negative from the TTP'ers. Anything, good, bad, indifferent let's hear it!

5btalittlenervousaboutthelasikproceedure :(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM me the company

My aunt worked for one place (sucked) and now she is at a better facility. She does the prep, but I still hear there are some huge slip ups (oh shite, I just sent a neg. story)

BTW, I also have some VERY positive feedback to give you!

~SC- if you go blind, then can't you use one of the police dogs as a partner?:confused:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had PRK laser surgery on my left eye only but it was a complete success! I went to Pacific Laser Eye on Broadway and from my research, they are the best out there!

Hope that helps!

Zeus

Canknowsee20/20afterlasersurgery

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i went last month and it was unreal.

you are scared going in but it is so fast and i have had no hassles at all.

best money i ever spent. well, actually i need to pay off my card yet!!!

go for it!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
20/20

This is fcukin unreal!

It's brillant!!!:D I can see perfect and like tiner said, it's a little unsettling, but goes by quick. One day of rest and the next thing you knw you can see without specticles....

This is awesome....oh yeah:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigones

Did your post say you could see without "testicles" or what was that word meant to be?

;) ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 5bigones

Originally posted by Reccos
Did your post say you could see without "testicles" or what was that word meant to be?

;) ;)

Reccos, I think we better make you an appointment!

+SC;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
spectacles

There got it right. Sorry professor, forgot about the spell check part.

reccos,

I'm not sure I haven't checked to see if the boys are still there after the eye surgery.

5btlosthistesticlesyearsagowhenhegotmarriedtomrstoe:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT,

You also missed a big "O" in your post... Has Mrs Toes been missing the same since she got married many years ago?...

:D

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in the Cops' defence....

Mrs. BIG ones stated clearly that she has never had it so good. Now that 5Big ones has his vision back, he can really appreciate what a choice he made in selecting the "Black Beauty Queen"

"Well done SC"-just patting myself on the back
STAY OUTTA HERE K-NOB

+~SC~:p

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. 5bt's...yummy!

Let me tell you that my vision is perfect and Mrs. Bigtoes has the perfect package if you don't mind me saying so. On top of her physical attributes, she is a very nice person (almost too nice, no one should be that happy all the time) and she works in the same dedicated field as my sister. (they work together).

5bt's, I am happy to hear that your surgery went well. Maybe now you can quit the police department and become a firefighter like you always wanted. You know you want to!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BB,

You are right about Mrs Toes! I am a very lucky fellow....You also have quite a catch. I always love seeing Mrs BB and her "Greek God" of a Husband the one and only Ballbaby....

You are right I would love too make the switch, but it is only a dream for 5bt. I would take 2 sleeps and 2 bbq any day...

Have a great Chistmas pal!!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yeah,

~regs~ I can only work on one word at a time!

Sexycoco, you are right she is a Goddess....

5bt thinks Mrs toes is a Yummy Mommy.........

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0