Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2024

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Euro 2024 finals draw:​

GROUP A: Germany (hosts), Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland.

GROUP B: Spain, Croatia, Italy, Albania.

GROUP C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England.

GROUP D: Play-off winner A, (Poland/Wales/Finland/Estonia), Netherlands, Austria, France.

GROUP E: Belgium, Slovakia, Romania, Play-off winner B (Israel/Bosnia/Ukraine/Iceland).

GROUP F: Turkey, Play-off winner C (Georgia/Greece/Kazakhstan/Luxembourg), Portugal, Czech Republic.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to chuckle as I just couldn't figure out what those noises were when I watched it lol.

I'm wondering what the fcuk is that?!

Great prank - Too effin funny

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta say - every game has been full value entertainment. Only complaint is that someone has obviously told the cameramen not to focus in on the hotties. WTF?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slovakia goal scorer offside, no call. First Belgium goal Lukaku is behind the ball when its headed to him but it gets called back. Second Belgium goal the guy is holding off a defender and the ball grazes his pinky, having zero effect on the trajectory of the ball. VAR calls it back as "obvious" in the run of play leading to the goal.

Fcuk. Right. Off.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slovakia goal scorer offside, no call. First Belgium goal Lukaku is behind the ball when its headed to him but it gets called back. Second Belgium goal the guy is holding off a defender and the ball grazes his pinky, having zero effect on the trajectory of the ball. VAR calls it back as "obvious" in the run of play leading to the goal.

Fcuk. Right. Off.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll grant that the Slovakia goal is arguable. The ball is ahead of Lukaku when it's headed towards him, is it not? And, if they're bringing out the fcuking protractor, that's NOT a situation where VAR should ever intervene...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0