Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EURO '04 - Group B

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll never make another prediction.

The Sun sending up the shower-dodgers on their own patch, the Arc de Triomphe last night.

Quality.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the first round of games France will finish first even though they will lose to Croatia. Switzerland will beat England and then lose to France while Croatia draw England in the final game.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your complicated algorithms has Turkey winning Group B.

Because you've clearly been awake too long I'll donate you some tokens to play with. Dunno if you'll be able to use them for crack in Pigeon Park but it's worth a shot.......

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just love Les Bleus....

Bet you love "Le Coq" too, don't ya, Filling The Net??

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Croatia expecting to lose? This makes things seem like they only feel confident about their chances against England.
Croatia may rest stars against France

Associated Press
6/15/2004

COUCO, Portugal (AP) - Croatia is considering resting several key players for its second Group B match against France on Thursday to make sure they are available for what the Balkan country considers a crucial game against England next week.

``I believe one or two players from the first 11 against Switzerland will certainly miss the game against France as we should avoid getting yellow cards.'' assistant coach Drazen Ladic said.

Five Croats were booked in the 0-0 Group B draw with Switzerland on Sunday - striker Dado Prso and midfielder Ivica Mornar for diving, midfielder Milan Rapaic for handball and left back Boris Zivkovic and midfielder Nenad Bjelica for fouls.

Croatia plays France in Leiria and England on June 21 in Lisbon.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, Croatia has SOOOOO much depth they can afford to rest players. :rolleyes: I'm guessing the coach/assistant coach don't plan on having a job when this is over. I can't see them being that stupid. But then again.........

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew all along that France and England would advance from this group. I am quite dissapointed that Croatia lost yesterday and feel a need to beat the shite out of an Englishman for it.... Where is Guinness anyway?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness hangs out in Irish bars?

He's probably been beaten up enough already then...right Captain?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite possible, CDK. However, Guinness is NOT Irish. He is from Northern Ireland and claims to be from Northern Ireland, which makes him British. I on the other hand was born in the north of Ireland and have dual citizenship - Canadian and Irish. Simple really. Therefore I am Irish and Guinness is British. That is why he is a Hun and I am a Tim. Thanks for asking.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ENGLAND vs. DENMARK (final)

Calling it now...ENGLAND is gonna take it all!! IT IS TIME!! :wa:

striker14

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars