Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EPL Fantasy League

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aston Villa is taking the piss out of Hafnarfjdar of whatever the hell they are called in the UEFA Cup at the moment
2-0, 10 minutes in...Why is this interesting?

Martin O'Neil has decided to dress Gareth Barry (Who scored the opener) thereby cup-tying him...I guess the Liverpool deal is off :eek:

Barry, barry interesting...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a free fantasy league based out of England. It's got over a million contestants.

Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League

I've setup a Vancouver league called Canucks Soccer Liga.

the code to join is 446740-84652

It's a great website for soccer news and you can buy and sell players every week. There is a salary cap so that you can't be Roman Ambromovich.

EPL season starts August 11 so setup your team today at work.

how come i cant join this league??? syas incorect code

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's back on the website. they removed our league name takethepiss.com. now it's just takethepiss

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to get some footie in somehow while convalescing. Nothing like knowing the season is starting and you're still 6-8 months away from playing.

fcuk.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to get some footie in somehow while convalescing. Nothing like knowing the season is starting and you're still 6-8 months away from playing.

fcuk.

I'm still expecting you to take penos. Does fifa prohibit crutches on the field?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0