Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EPL Fantasy League

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a free fantasy league based out of England. It's got over a million contestants.

Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League

I've setup a Vancouver league called Canucks Soccer Liga.

the code to join is 446740-84652

It's a great website for soccer news and you can buy and sell players every week. There is a salary cap so that you can't be Roman Ambromovich.

EPL season starts August 11 so setup your team today at work.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a side note for those who haven't read the rules, transfers cost you points, which sucks, but also makes sense as you can't just trade for whoevers playing. Stupid injuries.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ohhh...you signed rooney did ya?

I have guys on my bench but I cant figure out how to swap them in. I was making changes before the season started but now I cant seem to.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you get one free transfer per round.

Too swap out, from your starting 11, you hit the yellow down key near the player you want. then click the up key near in the substitute area.

you can play different formations too. for example, you can swap a defender for a forward and make it 3-4-3

there are games starting tuesday so get your picks in.

also, if you don't have a team, you can still join at anytime. your just one week behind.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I'll be fine from now on, as I'll be paying attention a little more now than the initial picks. Do the player values go up as the season progresses, meaning you may get a guy at 5 points but then he's worth 8 later on?

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I'll be fine from now on, as I'll be paying attention a little more now than the initial picks. Do the player values go up as the season progresses, meaning you may get a guy at 5 points but then he's worth 8 later on?

yeah the players market value will definitely fluctuate. you'll see everyone start at 100 million pound squad and then it will change. you don't have to spend it all too and what you hold in cash will earn some interest.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on stallion you're team aint doing so well.

PS: the secret is who you name your captain ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it was my first 2 weeks of not paying attention and having 5 players not playing. If only Torres was my captain last week.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i should have a good week also, I made sure I got rid of Robinson in net and went strait for Shmeichel Jr., I hear he is gonna be like Sr.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i should have a good week also, I made sure I got rid of Robinson in net and went strait for Shmeichel Jr., I hear he is gonna be like Sr.

He's looked shaky in the games I saw, but he has a rock solid D (missing Dunne due to red card) and he's only going to get better once he gets more confidence.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aston Villa is taking the piss out of Hafnarfjdar of whatever the hell they are called in the UEFA Cup at the moment
2-0, 10 minutes in...Why is this interesting?

Martin O'Neil has decided to dress Gareth Barry (Who scored the opener) thereby cup-tying him...I guess the Liverpool deal is off :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0