Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

easy road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickrossdaboss

Feb 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's the harps way hopefully NK wins this weekend then those kids are going to feel the pain and wrath of harps once again

Gypsie16

Jan 25, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I recall nk knocking harps out of the quarters before playing with a man down for 70 mins and a goal down, you guys must be still hurt from that loss I would hate for history to repeat itself. But let's get through this weekend first

rickrossdaboss

Feb 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Lads NK time to play a real team not cat your going to have to score a goal to beat us you we going to hammer you and end the easy road

rickrossdaboss

Feb 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
it ends on saturday...NK you should bring out mcdirty to the game that old basted good luck lads your going to need it.

rickrossdaboss

Feb 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
what I tell yah lads what an easy win harps showed those kiddies 3 nill harps even got that Ole bastard into the game absolutey bullocks I tell yah.....

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harps vs Campo
Comes down to if Campo are allowed to play there good game they will win
Harps have a strong desire to win and play very hard hold the ball or try to run Harps will hit you also they disrupt the game by booting ball in the air it is hard to win headers
Harps have improved from Reg season play . This game will need a strong Ref
For me this game should be the final
Lower part of the draw very weak
Vmsl needs to seed more teams top and bottom of the draw

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well... Campo was the end of the road for Harps. It was a nice game. I hope that we get to play those guys again in the future. The referee crew did well on a tough match. If we would have had only one referee, I am sure that this game would have become madness and gone out of control

We knew that it would not take long to make these guys to go ballistic.

There was no need to light up giphy-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0