Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

easy road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsie16

Jan 25, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
couldn't agree more with you, it's been a comfortable cruise so far, can't wait to see what the next team has in stored. Each game has been enjoyable. Just to correct you, we've played 1 cat team , 1 div 2 team and playing another cat team so.... That's 2 cat teams on my count. Not sure how you got 3 but I hope we knocked you out

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now matter what the result, NK will always be the hammer puffing bridesmaids. I will give them props though. A consistent mediocre club through out the years. Mix of thugs and scrubs. No matter what happens Campo would kick thier asses. Fcuk you @mcdirty

Last edited:

DeezNutsOnYou

Feb 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly seems like Rickrossdaboss is jealous that his team got knocked out by Nk. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Ps: Rick Ross is not a boss sorry

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, that was more about the Roos part of the Harps n Roos team. Don't know if rickrossdaboss has been on the Harps roster long enough to have been present for that incident.

Haven't seen McDirty anywhere near a field recently.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, that was more about the Roos part of the Harps n Roos team. Don't know if rickrossdaboss has been on the Harps roster long enough to have been present for that incident.

Haven't seen McDirty anywhere near a field recently.
Different players run by Rory
No drinking and smoking before game start or half time much more Serious team
Roos were clowns

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Different players run by Rory
No drinking and smoking before game start or half time much more Serious team
Roos were clowns

Ah yes, the Roo's formerly the Socceroo's and formerly formerly the Elephant Walk Socceroo's. Many moons ago we played the Elephant Walk Socceroo's in a cup final @ Memorial Park on 41st Ave. We won 3-2 on Pk's. It was One of the finer moments in my "illustrious" soccer career. Even finer was Celebrating our magical come from behind second half victory @ their sponsor formerly known as the Elephant Walk Neighbourhood Pub @ 41st and Knight. We ripped it up all night. Good times but I think the best part was Seeing their squad show up later and not being allowed in . Naturally They dropped Elephant Walk from their name the next year.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wtf, Elephant Walk made a cup final? League must have been the shits back then.

I feel even better knowing it went to our head and we entered a summer tourney that year, dressed our full squad only to get our shite pushed back in by Pegs's summer C team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0