Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early World Cup 2002 Predictions

Who will win the 2002 World Cup?

• France

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Argentina

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Brazil

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Croatia

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Japan or South Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

Do your job and stop being such the bias twat!!! Italy have a good shot at going deep into the tourney , but christ this thread has turned in to an Italian commune!!! The Portuguesse don't know enough about football to give you wops the digs you deserve and CDK is standing alone (Bronco doesn't count)... why don't you go and do what all you wops have talked about for months, start a dumbass wop thread where all you little guidos can play with each other and knowone else has to read such arrogant comments... you have a few world class players too bad you lot are a bunch talkers... speculate all you want, but come May 31st its the football played on the pitch that matters!!!

Copperpantsandhismatesarewaytoofullofthemselves!!!;)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look what I just did(moderate) you fcukin Inbred. Who the fcuk are you to tell me and the rest of the ITALS who , where, and what to talk about. . If you don't like whats going on in this thread, umm...fcuk off. You don't have to read this shite. I tried to keep people on topic, and if they have an opinion on the World Cup, even if it is biased, it should stay in this thread.Listen here Mr. Lucky Charms:eek: learn how to write and maybe start your own thread where you and the rest of your "daft" friends can fcuk themselves:mad: .

Believe Me, CDK is not by himself otherwise Croatia would have no more than 2 votes.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

Bronco

Your taking this shite a little to personal now.He's definately gonna cheer fot Italia in the WC,its obvious but he has only posted classy things about your organiztion and you going off on him is ridiculous.Lets face it,your team has had a tough start but so have other teams like my squad,but the new year will be a different story.Can't understand why your bad mouthing him

:confused:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Guys

Once Again, Lets carve the people about their World Cup, predictions and Picks not them personally. Get back on track, and keep this forum going.

TA

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks jh

thanks man i think he doesnt realize and maybe no body really does how much shite i took for playing with them from the italians around van. But its true i dont ever regret playing for them and will never, but oh well what can i say.

Apperntice baggio and totti start in the first game.

Who do you think will be in goal?

BUffon or Toldo?

maybe we should bring back the legend zenga.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England

I am very afraid to post, after all the fireworks, but hey it's "Take The Piss", the World Cup of Threads and all the greatest minds are posting on it.:rolleyes:

I've taken England, I don't know why. I think they will do well. WTF, that's what I think.;)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga, Buffon has been playing like Barthez of late. I really think he might not be the starting goalie. Toldo has played good and his euro 2000 performances will help his claim to be the starting keeper.

Baggio won't start up front. He will be on the team. I heard Inzaghi might not be in top form for World Cupo so this should Help Baggio make the team.

Keep dreaming for Zenga :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, I'm distancing myself from Bronco

TA,

I voted for England.

Bronco,

Zenga only won two Imperial Cups with Croatia.

And be nice. Tis' the season...

Zenga,

You did well for Croatia SC. I'm sure most of the players know it was just your way of Taking the piss...

I think Italy could make it to the World Cup Semi-finals (no farther), honestly I do.

I'm still going to predict that Croatia beats them 2-1 in the group phase.:cool:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga is actually a good guy

I will 1 time offer apologies to a WOP. Zenga you are a good guy. Took some frustrations out on you for slagging us after I found out the Fcuking league took 3 pts away from us for some bull shite reason. Nonetheless Croatia still pisses all over I-ties in Japan. I-ties squeak through, because Mexico and Ecuador will have 2 reds a piece in their by the end of the group phase.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Who the Fcuk has red cards in the first fcuking game of the world cup. You make no sense again:rolleyes:

Guiness is this not a World cup thread? If we want to talk about the Italian national team then we can. So, If you don't like our comments then use that great ignore option that TTP has.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't watch WC 94?

You are obviously a part time soccer enthusiast Copperhead. If you remember back to the WC in 94 Etcheverria (sp) got a red card in the 1st game against Germany, and missed the rest of the WC. Or is it that you only watch WOPS play, you dumb bastard:p

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Yes but you said they will have two cards at the end of the round and Italy plays Ecuador in the beginning of the round :D You should clarify yourself:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello

First time poster, long time lurker.

WOPS all the way...............screwed in Euro 2000.

Where's da Dutch?

Croats always live the past (even though the past is very weak when it comes to football), not the present (how can they with their fcuked up country).

England-please.

Irish-Ha

Germans-still can't fight their way out of Europe (and I'm not talking soccer)

French-........

Argies-can only beat the English

Brazil-a total fluke in 94

be back later.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about bob

Are you fcuking kidding me right now. You are talking about Croatia and Germany not having their shite together and not being able to fight???Big talk from a guy who comes from a country of cowards. Pick up a history book and read about how brave you WOPS were. I promise this is the last time I get off topic. Croatia beats the WOPS in Japan, b/c the WOPS are cowards and will run off of the field clutching their purses!!:p :p

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Making it through the first round

Instead of the rest of the shite that you lot are going on about how about we try and have a constructive discussion (no need to thank me App for helping to stay on topic)

Let's hear your thought's on who will make it out of the first round from each group:

A - France and Uruguay
B - Spain and Paraguay
C - Brazil and China (this is a bit of a long shot)
D - Portugal and Poland (sorry Guiness but the Yanks aren't at home anymore)
E - Ireland and Cameroon
F - Argentina and England (Nigeria could be a possibility, but I think England will be ready for the battle)
G - Italy and Croatian (only because Mexico and Ecuador are the shits)
H - Belguim and Japan (playing at home helps, just ask the yanks)

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
its zenga

bronco you know i love you guys man didnt mean what i said all the best for the rest of the season.

But we will still beat you in the WC

When is the next game?

Whats up with the protest?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx Lean, but the rest of the guys actually have gotten themselves back on topic, about time Zenga and Bronco kissed and made up.;)

WAB, I wish you would have stayed a long time lurker:D

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A couple of months from now...

Originally posted by CDK
Totti? Who?
:eek: :confused:

There's no more Vic Rauter, Sir Stanley, etc. Also, Bobby Lenarduzzi no longer plays for Canada. Things have changed in the world of soccer - try keeping up.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0