Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Division 2 Summer Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Aldergrove Green Devils 6 Surrey Mavs 1

Well it was a nice way to end our summer season.. and it also wrapped up first place!! for a division 3 winter team I have to congradulate my team for a job well done... 32 goals for and only 7 against with a 9-1 record... looking forward to a very exciting winter season...

Nicely done Ladies.

As for us, the Vancouver Jaguars, we finished off our Summer Season with a win vs. the N.S. Rebels (5-2) and our Season was 6-3-1
Not too shabby at all!!

Onto Winter we go...

striker14

monty

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Soccer Etiquette

Just a quick piss take… I coach the Aldergrove Green Devils playing Div 2D this summer last night we played a game against GFC Whalley and won 4-2…. We were up 2-0 and were pretty much taking it to them in the first half they get a break away and score…. No Problem there…. But then her teammate takes one knee a proceeds to shine her boot… are you freakin kidding me… your Losing and being out played! Well this revs my girls up we pot a few more in the second half and instead of show boating just head back to center circle… 5 mins left in the game and they score one more… and you guessed it another shoe polish… somebody has to tell these girls that they look ridiculous when there show boating when losing the game…!! If you want to show off maybe win more then two games this season until then if you like shining boots so much we have about 15 pairs you can shine from a winning team!

Wow...Ouch Nothing more rediculous than whining about havin fun in summer soccer! I guess some people tie their shorts way to tight and their sense of humor gets stuck in their somewhere!! "Shining Boots"hmmmm..who cares get over it - I have!! Sometimes not taking things so seriously and having a little fun and allowing others to enjoy themselves is alright! Relax and loosen the shorts! It's better than being taken down intentionally and being hacked at!!! You need boots shined heck I'm all over that! Oh and by the way congratulations on your win and thanks for the laughs!
monty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0