Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs coastal. I have the knights winning this solely because of their home time.

Dynamo v temple ... Dynamo aren't doing very well right now and temple just took points from stolo. I think dynamo may win a close one by a single goal, but hoping temple pulls off the 1-0 win instead...

Aldergrove v Pomo... Pomo by 6

Abby vs stolo... Hoping Abby win this and take some more points off stolo . 2-2

Us vs Celtic. Should be a good game, we're back on turf so I think that gives us a slighter edge since Celtic are on grass more than half of the season, should be fun, hopefully cascade n co are all ready and leave by thurs to make it here in time....

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the optimism Arthur.

Should be a really cracking match. We can either close the gap and be 1pt behind, they can stay slightly less comfortable at 3pts up on the Blues, or it'll be an even bigger cushion for them at 5pts up on the Blues.

Knights will take it vs Coastal.
Temple to draw Langley.
Pomo should demolish Aldergrove.
and as Jimmy said, Abby taking points off Stolo would be nice and Stolo hasn't been good on the road, so let's go with 1-1.

Cheers.

See ya this Sunday, Yotes.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights will beat the Highlanders 3-0.

Dynamo will get back to form with a 2-0 win over Temple

Blues will Beat the Grove 5-0

Stolo will beat Abby 1-0

Coyotes vs Celtic should be a great game, definite MOTW. We have our passports ready, the plane's getting fueled, we got Arthurs optimism on board and were ready to go.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 3 - 1 Celtic. good game. It was nice to play these guys with a more complete roster than last time around. Still missed a couple guys tonight however we held our own. All the goals in tonight's match were top notch. How did other results go this weekend? Aldergrove pull out the upset of the year n beat moody ? Huge game next weekend out in moody. If we can come away with 3 points it will definitely create a much more comfortable gap. Hopefully we get a good referee...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 3-1 Celtic. Celtic decided to throw the game tonight to help JJ out and not have to travel back to Surrey for another 815 kick off, despite being the best game time in the league. Now to the game report. It was a good clean game and they're a good group of guys. They went up 1-0 about 5 in off a nice set piece headed in from close range. We tied it up on a thru ball that was flicked by there keeper to have it 1-1 at the half. They got a lucky goal about 10 into the half a free kick that slipped thru our keeps hands. We pushed and their keep made some nice saves and try got 1 more with a couple left as we were pushing. Close game tonight, they played some nicer ball and had a little more possession but chances were very even. They had more shots but only a few hit the target. Definitely a solid team an deserve top spot I thought we played well tonight and the result just wasn't meant to be. Onto the 240 gordies next sat at home. Now for JJ's report which I'm sure is much different.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to mention in my post that the referee was fantastic, I didn't agree with the penalty call. but our keep stopped it so it didnt matter. but he was one of the best we've had all year, and did a great job. Wish there were more like him.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to mention in my post that the referee was fantastic, I didn't agree with the penalty call. but our keep stopped it so it didnt matter. but he was one of the best we've had all year, and did a great job. Wish there were more like him.

He was pretty decent, there was an incident where our guy received a caution for something, after the game the refs comes to me trying to justify his call n tells me he should have been sent off but since the ref was in a good mood he just gave him a yellow. Obviously it wasn't a matter of being in a good mood or not he simply didnt have the balls to send him off. the pk was questionable our guy stayed on his feet which makes you think it shouldn't have been if he goes down any ref would call that with that much arm on him from the defender. However we'll take what we get. On another day he puts that in the corner, he's leading our team with goals for a reason.... Props to your keep who still made the save. Good luck next week.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As to you sir. I didn't see anything in that game that should have been close to a red, so im not sure what he was talking about. The yellow I saw was a guy who caught me by the ankle, but it wasn't malicious just miss timed when I went past him, I didn't even think it was a yellow, but what can ya do. 2 wins out of the next 4 can lock up the league for the Yotes.

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The biggest issue with the penalty call wasn't that it was a foul, it was simply that the initial foul was outside the box, but your striker, to his credit, stayed on his feet and strong on the ball.
Your second goal on the free kick was quite fortunate, but the third was top notch to be sure, and the first a great cross in on the set piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0