Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div.2 Week 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, the ref report confirmed it and I wasn't there, just like you weren't there.

I was reading these threads for a while, went on vacay and came back and I had to make an account to read again. I play masters so my opinion is fairly irrelevant, but it seems like guys have been on the royals for a while and I'm starting to wonder if some of you are just pissed because the two teams from div 3 are taking it to you guys.

R -Tee, does your wife know you're a cyber bully? :p
haha R-Tee is a cyber bully!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Manu just to clarify, are you saying the whole royals goal against knights is just a rumor and it did not happen as stated?
And if you do not play for royals, div 2 , and were not there wtf you have to say about it other than chime in like a wackadoo donkey hipster on a unicycle?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it didn't happen, no problem. I have just been asking the Royals for an explanation, I haven't accused them. And just for the record, the Royals never actually won div 3, they were given a pity promotion, so I still consider them in div 3. Div 2 only has 11 teams.

ManU4Life

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was stating that the Knights never had possession of the ball after the foul, therefore they could not have tried to kick the ball out twice as they expressed.
(Seemed pretty clear)
But again, I wasn't there, and neither were you, so for you guys to be commenting so harshly is interesting.

They came 2nd in div 3, fine. Why don't you start getting mad at all the times they are beating instead?

I think I am going to revert back to reading only, you guys take yourselves waaayyy too seriously. The site is called take the piss and you are getting on my case for taking the piss??? Make sure you get one more sarcastic comment in about this post though, I want you to sleep tonight.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was stating that the Knights never had possession of the ball after the foul, therefore they could not have tried to kick the ball out twice as they expressed.
(Seemed pretty clear)
But again, I wasn't there, and neither were you, so for you guys to be commenting so harshly is interesting.

They came 2nd in div 3, fine. Why don't you start getting mad at all the times they are beating instead?

I think I am going to revert back to reading only, you guys take yourselves waaayyy too seriously. The site is called take the piss and you are getting on my case for taking the piss??? Make sure you get one more sarcastic comment in about this post though, I want you to sleep tonight.

Peebz

Dec 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk you moan. That is a quite an analysis there. As the one who was on the ball. We initially thought it was a free kick ( one of your guys said the ref was quite indecisive) once he spoke to me . I played the ball back to your keep. What is wrong with this play? Am I missing something. stop trying to perpetuate and stir shite up. Shut up and play the game. The game was played , clean for the most part and that's it.
Way too much sensitivity in this thread. It's called Take The Piss for a reason. That ref was shocking. He was all over the place the entire game. Only thing positive to say about the guy is that nobody got hurt and the game wasn't swayed either way. Should have a been a couple reds handed out after an altercation between two guys near the end. Luckily he was fat and didn't see a thing somehow, being on the other side of the field. Ugly game and we deserved to win in the end off of an opportunistic through ball from our D-man Boldturkey. Happy we have that valuable tie breaker as its looking more and more like a 3-way race for 2nd and 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0