Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div.2 Week 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1- Royals 0

Ah gotta love TTP.

About 10 minutes into the game, the ref blows the play dead to tend to one of their players, same forward who was already down 3 times in agony after every 50/50 ball. Miraculously, he arises like the phoenix and the ref puts the ball down about 22 yards from our goal and instructs them to kick the ball back to our keeper. They look at the ref and ask why (we had clear possession at that spot when he blew the whistle to tend to their player who was screaming like he lost a limb) and after several explanations and us screaming at our keeper to be ready for a shot, the player graciously(????) returned the ball to the keeper.

Very funny.

Grunt

Oct 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk you moan. That is a quite an analysis there. As the one who was on the ball. We initially thought it was a free kick ( one of your guys said the ref was quite indecisive) once he spoke to me . I played the ball back to your keep. What is wrong with this play? Am I missing something. stop trying to perpetuate and stir shite up. Shut up and play the game. The game was played , clean for the most part and that's it.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was. We were told to clear out by the ref and he told the Royals player to give it back to our keeper. He didn't want to at first....

If it was a drop ball for the restart , n the poco player decided to be a dick n take a shot n say it goes in, according to last years law change the goal wouldn't count anyways and if the goal was deliberate n not the keeper messing it up the poco player should be cautioned for not keeping with the spirit of the game.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk you moan. That is a quite an analysis there. As the one who was on the ball. We initially thought it was a free kick ( one of your guys said the ref was quite indecisive) once he spoke to me . I played the ball back to your keep. What is wrong with this play? Am I missing something. stop trying to perpetuate and stir shite up. Shut up and play the game. The game was played , clean for the most part and that's it.
poltergeist_theyre_back.png

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who needs to stir shite up when you panty wearing sandbaggers score on a team when they are kicking the ball out of play for you? You my friend will have to choke on that forever

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 - PMO 0

Wow what a game! Action packed, fast paced, clean and just a great game. United started off strong with forward with green boots timing runs to perfection. Once we figured him out after about 15 mins we did well to stop him. He is one of the best forwards in the league in my eyes. 30 mins in questionable call for free kick 2 yards outside of the 18 and their player places is it beautifully in the back of the net. Unstoppable shot and great free kick goal. We both exchange some great chances and was a pretty even half but will give edge to United. Second half we brought the heat and moved the ball nicely. Did well to shut down forwards and created some good chances as well as United. Very even second half but will give the edge to us. Couldnt finish and the better team won. One hell of a game though, could of gone either way
My favourite part of the game was when PoMo was talking shite mid game about how we play kick and run, meanwhile your playing without a striker....lol and have 11 goals for through 11 games sitting third from bottom. If you wanna win games in this division you cant play a 5-5-0...

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played with a striker, and thought we played really well against your team. Striker or no striker our system created us some good chances. Thought the game was very even. And yea we got only 11 goals for and are bottom 3, its no surprise. We are struggling this year bigtime. Doing well defensively but its just not good enough.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played with a striker, and thought we played really well against your team. Striker or no striker our system created us some good chances. Thought the game was very even. And yea we got only 11 goals for and are bottom 3, its no surprise. We are struggling this year bigtime. Doing well defensively but its just not good enough.
In case you didn't know, Shepard kisses is the Ned Flanders of ttp.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys have a good team talent wise but you don't use it properly, if your going to park the bus you have kids like Cam on the dynamo who can just blow by people and change the game himself. Outside of having a 100m sprinter striker you need to get your team up the field higher together instead of leaving your backline and midfield at half.

ManU4Life

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been hearing from a few different 'sources' that the black knights never had the ball. Ref played advantage on the foul and the royals were down field with the ball. (Ref's report said the same apparently)
Black Knights making a meal of it???

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that were the case I am sure the royals would have had something to say this whole time.....?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knights wouldn't have made this type of deal out of it, if it wasn't there. It was even big enough to get Sam1 to post about it. Would like to hear a Royals point of view on it though as no comment usually doesn't prove any innocence.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys have a good team talent wise but you don't use it properly, if your going to park the bus you have kids like Cam on the dynamo who can just blow by people and change the game himself. Outside of having a 100m sprinter striker you need to get your team up the field higher together instead of leaving your backline and midfield at half.
Your right Gunners10, i agree with you. We are trying to use a new system this year which helps support our offence but still got a ways to go. Just hope we figure things out before its to late

ManU4Life

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, the ref report confirmed it and I wasn't there, just like you weren't there.

I was reading these threads for a while, went on vacay and came back and I had to make an account to read again. I play masters so my opinion is fairly irrelevant, but it seems like guys have been on the royals for a while and I'm starting to wonder if some of you are just pissed because the two teams from div 3 are taking it to you guys.

R -Tee, does your wife know you're a cyber bully? :p

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, the ref report confirmed it and I wasn't there, just like you weren't there.

I was reading these threads for a while, went on vacay and came back and I had to make an account to read again. I play masters so my opinion is fairly irrelevant, but it seems like guys have been on the royals for a while and I'm starting to wonder if some of you are just pissed because the two teams from div 3 are taking it to you guys.

R -Tee, does your wife know you're a cyber bully? :p
If anything, I think everyone in this forum has said at one point or another that Westcoast United should have been in Div 2 years ago, so their being top of the table isn't a shock.

As far as the Royals go, and I'm thinking of a specific case here, when you spend 2+ years calling out a team as "not good" and then never actually beat that team, you're absolutely going to get your piss taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0