Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Rumours & Other Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasten your seatbelts . . .

Oh great. I guess we can all expect a week full of:

"You suck."
"No, you suck."
"No, we don't. You do."

And on, and on, and on . . .

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Hairyfist,

I've got a life. While you're sitting at your computer fastened to the backside of some little Newfoundland choir boy I'm out getting laid. Just like high school fcukwit.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even better.....

While you're sitting at your computer fastened to the backside of some little Newfoundland choir boy I'm out getting laid. Just like high school fcukwit.

Even better.......:rolleyes:

I get laid more than you and because of this I feel it very important to post it on the internet. Sad, really.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto

Yes there were some hard tackles some a bit late but....putting that aside, PGU did not bring enough game to take the 'W'. I don't think this has to degenerate into a full on dress 'em down bitch match. Instead, given the history of games between our two teams, the rivarly just gets a little deeper.

Both teams showed emotion both teams fought but the Beam fought a little harder to come back from your second half goal and dominated most of the second half. To do that we did bring some weight but it was all part of the game. So Meanreds, Dapotayto, GodLike et all, can't wait till next time and when we do meet....buckle up, 'cause its going to be a ride!!

-HopingThatGodlikeIsntHurtTooBad...WeWouldAllMissHisMostExcellentDiatribes-

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even better than even better,

I am Sir Sanctimonious aka Captain Shamrock and I am going to sit here hoping upon hope that someone will post on TTP so I can post a righteous reply because I am the king of TTP and people care what I think.

GodLike

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well...

Therapist,

Where the fukc did that rant come from? I don't think I've ever attacked you with such a personal posting. First off, I sub'd out of the game with fifteen minutes left beacause I couldn't see out of my right eye; after one of your players kicked me in the back of the head. It was the same player that immediately after the sub ran the substitute keeper. Other than that...
The play was shared fairly with both teams controlling 50% of the play each. The goal NSU scored was top corner and a very nice shot at that. I let in a perfect top corner shot. Think about the nick, it's GodLike, not God. Have I ever bragged about being able to punt the ball from one end to the other? And though your field is oddly long I believe most of my punts made it past center. The object of a goal kick is not to see how far you can kick it, but to actually put it to one of your own players, whcih I believe I did every time.
Enough has been said about the goonish nature of the game but I want to add one more thing: If you try playing that style against NKH, you will regret it. NKH is a team of very large and strong men, but they're sportsmanlike. But I'm sure if you push them they will play your game.

Overall the game was played hard by both teams and neither won.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonefish,

Well, suffice to say glad we're finished with you guys for now. 'Nuff said. Ya better bring some ice to your game with NK 'cause they're just as big as you and their field is just as small. Kinda like the NHL nowadays.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Godlike

I apologize that my knee contacted your head the way it did when you slid in head first to collect a ball at the top or your 18. It was not on purpose as I tried to go over top, nor was it overly reckless given my proximity to the ball. As for the second "attack" as you have inferred, it was a bouncing ball in at the peno spot where 2 defenders myself and the keeper met. It was split second play, your keeper did get to the ball first but as your defenders had boxed me in, there was no way for me to avoid your keeper.

Anyways...

"GodLike is focussed and is going to get a full night's sleep, the JB's haven't a chance"

...Hope you get that sleep your wanting...if not, slip your self a couple of Rohypnol's and take a long walk down Davie....or maybe over to Dapotayto's house, if he has that bottle of Jim Beam up out of his ass yet.

-TTPForever-

GodLike

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all good

At least I know who Bonefish is now. Nobody ever tells me who they are but because I openly tell people I'm the keeper, everyone knows who I am. Hopefully our two teams will meet in the cup, preferably the final; what a game it would be.

As for sleep, I'm not suppose to sleep for at least twelve hours because I have a concussion. That should put a smile on quite a few TTPer's faces: Knowing I got kicked in the head. ;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonesquish,

You'll be happy to know that I bent over to put a tape of liverpool beating celtic in the ol' vcr (sorry captain shamrock) and the Jim Beam fell out. Unfornately a stray cat was sucked up into the vaccuum that was created. By the way, do you guys actually drink that stuff?

You'renotthebossofmenowandyou'renotsobig

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legitimate question

I m wundrng what happns if two teams r tied fer top spot at end f season wot is tiebreaker? Goal differential, goals for, head to head results? Requst enlghtmnt. Spud

Tilthedutchwintheworldcupmakeminskunky

Creedence

Nov 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to reality

PG, what's with you guys and advertising your sexual exploits like anybody gives a rat's ass or like it pertains to anything relevant. Just like highschool you say, well buddy, that's exactly how you sound. Do you guys run out of ideas to post and feel that your shaggin makes some kind of point instead? For your own credibility ... let it go - it makes no sense. By the way, look at your posts, only an hour apart .... guess what fcuknut, you're sittin at the computer too!!!

Doglike ... did you not eat your Kibbles this morning? Where's this star keeper you always tell us about? Is it you? Before you brag about how stellar you are, might want to work on those punts!! How about a round of pints for your team, because I'm guessing you not the driving force behing your TEAM'S GAA. Hint, reassess yourself when you're sober and free of the VD drugs.

Are you PGers on some of Dog's crystal? That game was not as one-sided as you post! Both of us controlled parts of the game, and both had scoring chances. But once again, PG gets screwed by the ref. Get serious, the ref was not a factor. This is the second week in a row one of you has bitched about the ref. Once again, you're back to bitching. Ya, you should've gotten a couple more cards, but lets not forget about the intentional handball that never got carded and the hacks on our forward as well.

As for the bitching, did you all get matching lace g-strings (per request by Dog and Dap) with those unis. When you guys follow through on tackles at full speed without the ball or after it's been poked away, you're gonna go flyin! Case in point - #10. She's the biggest women I've ever seen on the pitch. Bitching after 30 seconds into it. One of you lasses, tried to follow through a hit on me after I passed (yes, a PASS Timme, might want to try one) the ball with her elbows to my head, and then complained that I should relax my tackles??? What?????? Wake up call PG, check the league website. Last time I checked it said VMSL - a "Men's" league. Like your hussle, but if you go to Div 1, get used to hits girls, and take off those panties.

PS - You suck (for Keeper)!!:D

Creedence

Nov 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punts

Dog,

About your punts quickly, are you including the ones that you shanked off the side of the field for a throw-in to Beam????

How about that prediction of your's!! 5-0??

Okay, I'm done now, frustration is purged from the no W today!!

I don't want Dappy to think I have no life because I'm check out TTP!

GodLike

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn

Five and a half hours after the final whistle and it's still going.

What's with you guys picking on my punts? I miss kicked a couple, ya. But if that's the only weakness you can find about my goalkeeping skills...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better.....

Dapo,

A much better post. Not that you need to change things for me because I can deal with most posts. :)

Captain who stuck his nose in unnecessarily

As for the Liverpool/Celtic match, which one are you talking about?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good try

Creedence,

Metro, not Men's.

Since she's good enough, even Godlike should be allowed to play with the boys. Perhaps Marty could give us a ruling on this according to the league bylaws.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
liverpool/celtic

Captain, was a few years ago I suppose (UEFA cup). In the second leg Mcmanaman ran through the hoops and fired a left foot(!) shot into the corner to decide it. Best part of the game though was the celtic fans singing you'll never walk alone before the game. Aaaw shite, I'm getting all misty. Anyway, regarding group 2c, thanks to the Watcher and the NK boys for downing Bombastic. The ending to this season could be intense.

Dappywhoselifeisslippingawayatthekeyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0