Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div 2 MOTW for Week 3

what's the MOTW for week 3 ?

• Surrey FC Coyotes v White Rock Utd A

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Langley Utd Dynamo v BC United A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFS Inter v Stolo United A

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • NFS Knights v Langley Utd Young Guns

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Peace Arch Nomads v Guildford FC Marga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
my predictions for week 3:

Surrey FC Coyotes v White Rock Utd A...no comment on our game

Langley Utd Dynamo v BC United A...i see dynamo beating bc utd since theyve been having problems with numbers for both teams....

NFS Inter v Stolo United A....inter just keep on rolling,

NFS Knights v Langley Utd Young Guns...a much tougher test for the young guns after the marga pumping last week, knights need a big game coming off that loss to stolo, i predict 2-2

Peace Arch Nomads v Guildford FC Marga....the result never in doubt, just depends on how well nomads do....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy you guys should have no problem with wru. dynamo and bc utd migth actually be a good game, bc do keep the ball well but if they give it away they have no intent on chasing back to recover it, and never seen the dynamo play so no comment on a winner there. Nomads should get there first win of the season by a cricket score-0 or maybe 2 depends on if marga get two flukes? Our game should be a win but I've played Stolo many a time in the abbotsford league and they do have some decent players, only comment i'm gonna make is that it sure as hell is gonna suck missing the Jones vs Rampage fight. And my pick for game of the week simply because the Young Guns are a good team techinaclly but as the Knights are much more physical, this one could go either way.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10, I was gonna post an almost-identical reply!
I'm hoping for a YG-Knights draw, it would be nice for both teams to drop more points!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns and knights gonna be a rough one. Im gonna say a tie as well with at least 2 reds if not more. Gonna be cheap and dirty, like a maple ridge hooker ;)

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the Inter v Stolo game? If it's on the cow-patch of a field in the 'whack then it could be a very close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0