Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Make Up Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 - 0. They played their hearts out trying to stay up. They had a couple breakaways but our keeper stood tall. We scored 10 mins in but could've had 4 or 5 more just didn't go in for us tonight. Their keeper played great too keeping them in it. Man they worked hard.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 - 0. They played their hearts out trying to stay up. They had a couple breakaways but our keeper stood tall. We scored 10 mins in but could've had 4 or 5 more just didn't go in for us tonight. Their keeper played great too keeping them in it. Man they worked hard.
Saw you sky one or two over from 3 yards out.
Dynamo 0 Pomo 1
They scored 10 minutes in off a nice tic-tac-toe goal while we were still sleeping. Had the majority of chances the rest of the way, minus some counters during the last 10 while we were pushing. Their goalie made an unbelievable save of a header. Few heated moments and some tackles flying around but that's how it goes in these types of must win games.

Well that's it, Dynamo out of provincials. Will take one last crack out of westcoast for the bradner cup on Wednesday and does benders show up for a meaningless final game of the league? Sure they will I think, seem like a group solid guys.

For some: compete, some results, comrodery and steady beers is enough. But for others maybe not. Dynamo shake up in the offseason? It's been a good, long run.....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having a good group of guys is the key thing and makes it enjoyable every weekend. Results just make it all the more better. When you have work and families, getting out to the pitch for a game with your buddies is the get away lots of people need. Good for you lads who are playing with your mates and enjoying it. Looking forward to another year with you gents and the beers following our games.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, ya that would be the day that Sparta of all teams would throw a game. Sounds more like a Royals move.....

Wow, harsh. Going to have to disagree with that one. But I understand why you love to hate us. Its good that you won this weekend, we may 'moved' by you in the standings with two more wins. Was hoping the former two div 3 teams would pull the off. Great season Sparta! Had two good battles with you.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, harsh. Going to have to disagree with that one. But I understand why you love to hate us. Its good that you won this weekend, we may 'moved' by you in the standings with two more wins. Was hoping the former two div 3 teams would pull the off. Great season Sparta! Had two good battles with you.
Hey hey hey, we were div 3 once got promoted and then pulled off the win vs Dynamo to stay up.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 1 - Dynamo 0

It was a great game and fast paced, both teams needing wins. First 25 minutes we controlled the game. Had a goal called back on a bad offside call by ref. Soon after we score off a some nice passing play bottom corner. One zip PMO. Rest of the half Dynamo woke up and controlled the game. Their number 6 off a well placed cross heads the ball top right corner and our keep comes up huge and makes a game changing save. Very even first half. Second half was even for the first 20 minutes, after that we played defensive needing the win. Dynamo pressed us hard and had the better of the chances. They gave it everything and our D played great. Near the end of the game some late tackles and some heated moments due to frustration. But like R-Tee said it was a must win for both teams so thats just how it goes. Dynamo are a great team hats off to you guys. 3 games 3 wins in six days and well needed points

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battles with you guys too. And I don't know if you guys would throw a game or not, probably not. I disagree though, I don't love to hate anyone. I just find it disgusting what your forward did against the Knights and how you guys defended it. And that's not just my opinion, I think every team in the div feels the same way.
Hopefully you guys kick him off your team and come back next year and try to make a title run.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a tough go. Everyone makes mistakes. Just gotta man up and admit it when you fcuk up, especially when something like this happens.

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on the result from poco vs Milan tonight ?

3-3 final. We played our worst half of the season, went down 2-0 to start the 2nd. We decided to show up in the 2nd and came back with 3 straight. Gave up a weak one to make it 3-3. Good battle on both sides. If we played more than 45 minutes it would probably have been a different outcome.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well with that result 4 of the 5 provincial spots locked up ...
United , Sparta , poco and moody are in
Last spot goes to with Dynamo , Milan or us .

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3 final. We played our worst half of the season, went down 2-0 to start the 2nd. We decided to show up in the 2nd and came back with 3 straight. Gave up a weak one to make it 3-3. Good battle on both sides. If we played more than 45 minutes it would probably have been a different outcome.
Not sure if you are part of Milan or royals, guessing royals, but damn not much credit to your opposition there bud. "Played our worse half of the season" (other team scores 2). "We gave up a weak one" (that's why it ended in a tie). Either way, bag of dicks game report ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0