Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Make Up Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-8 United

8 man Celtic took on the league leaders in a fierce battle last night under the westview lights playing a dynamite 3-3-1. It was a pure kick around with many laughs, a few bad deflection own goals, a few absolute crackers and 90 minutes of why is the league making us play this. There was nothing serious about this game at all, but both teams made the best of it. Good luck to United in the final vs Fraser Valley.

What's all this shite about laughs and fun? No high tackles or hacks against the WC forwards? We have to play them tomorrow in Brander. Dude, I thought we were friends.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's all this shite about laughs and fun? No high tackles or hacks against the WC forwards? We have to play them tomorrow in Brander. Dude, I thought we were friends.

I totally forgot we were out of provincials so we were resting our bodies. Plus all their forwards were call ups U21 maybe? Oh and I was in net again, if I went to chase them down for a hack, they could have scored 9 and made the score not so respectable, I would also had to put down my beer;).

Last edited:

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I totally forgot we were out of provincials so we were resting our bodies. Plus all their forwards were call ups U21 maybe? Oh and I was in net again, if I went to chase them down for a hack, they could have scored 9 and made the score not so respectable, I would also had to put down my beer;).
Well hopeful wc used up all their goals against you guys. I promise you this, tomorrow's Brad sems will be a grind for whoever wins!

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was one hell of a game in the rain last night. After something like 4 straight losses for the Dynamo and playing ourselves out of a provincial spot, this 'Voluntary and rather small tournament' was all we had left to play for......and it was a pretty satisfying way to get the monkey off our back.

We came out with a good amount of pressure off the start and did a very good job of breaking up their fast paced counter attacks. For the first part of the game we maintained a decent amount of the possession and worked well with our big man up top to hold the ball up and slow the game down. WC had a couple of opportunities in the first 45min off of quick turns in our box but put the ball right at our keeper who managed the shots with little trouble. At the 35min mark we sent a long through-ball to our striker in the 18 who held the ball up, walked out and placed a great shot top-short side on the keeper. We continued the solid play until the first whistle. 1-0 Dynamo at the half.

We got caught flat footed to start the first half and were very lucky that Westcoast didn't even it up. A misstep from our D caused a partial breakaway from about 35yrds but once again their striker hit it at our keeper who wasn't overly tested on the shot. A few moments later a pinball cross landed on their player's foot inside the 6 with a gaping net but somehow he absolutely hammers it over the net and out of the park.

We settled down after 10 min in the second half and began playing our game. We settled a defensive midfielder in front of our back line and did a very good job at frustrating their forwards. We probably played one of our best games of the year defensively, staying in front of the ball, not jumping in, and when we did get beat by a skill move, there was someone behind backing them up. Westcoast came in waves to finish the game, pushing men forward while we did our best to absorb. A couple of injuries off hard plays required subs from both sides, but in the end the whistle blew without conceding. 1-0 Dynamo final.

It was a great game from both sides, we played our asses off and got a couple of bounces. Nice way for us to cap off a great rivalry with @Gunners10 and the WC boys before they get promoted. Best of luck in div 1 and hopefully we meet up again next year in the Bradner.

On a side note, it sounded like one of your guys may have broke his arm on an awkward fall. Hoping for a speedy recovery for him.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe it's just sprained, Probably won't be posting on here anymore next season since no one cares about ttp in 1, it's been fun with you guys from 2 this year. Good luck vs coastal Dynamo.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe it's just sprained, Probably won't be posting on here anymore next season since no one cares about ttp in 1, it's been fun with you guys from 2 this year. Good luck vs coastal Dynamo.
Start posting in div 1 and maybe others will follow. Lead the charge my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts