Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Golden boot race

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think of the Village People song "YMCA". He basically does his initials and yells them while the team also joins in on yelling them. I was waiting for the closer players to get on their knees and start blowing him, that's how gay it was.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahahahaha (actually laughing out loud at my desk at work, getting weird looks) that's the funniest thing i've read in awhile. Not sure whats worse, actually thinking of that celebration or having your team mates join in. Jimmy how do you allow him to do this? Even if you're Crisitano Ronaldo scoring 40 a season thats an awful celebration. Somebody youtube his next game in hope of catching this. Maybe he can star on, "so you think you can prance canada"

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL ! i too laughed when i read IS21's post. i did not see the goal celebration on friday and thought stal was making it up. i have confirmed with said player and he told me one of our teammates requested him to do that celebration on friday, i have never seen it before nor did i see it again on sunday when he scored 2 more goals for the div 1 akal team. cascadesoccer if you had seen the goal he scored friday, you wouldn't have had a problem with any celebration, as it was easily the goal of the match!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL ! i too laughed when i read IS21's post. i did not see the goal celebration on friday and thought stal was making it up. i have confirmed with said player and he told me one of our teammates requested him to do that celebration on friday, i have never seen it before nor did i see it again on sunday when he scored 2 more goals for the div 1 akal team. cascadesoccer if you had seen the goal he scored friday, you wouldn't have had a problem with any celebration, as it was easily the goal of the match!

The goal of the match??? WOW!! That sure doesn't happen every game :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, just got caught up with the recent posts about the goal celebration. Truth is, it was my suggestion. His initials are T.O., so I jokingly said that he should do the Terrell Owens 'T.O.' touchdown celebration next time he scores. Personally, I didn't think he'd do it and I thought it was pretty awesome. So if you don't like it, you can eat a d!ck. I joked about doing a 'T.S.' if I scored, but there's 2 problems, 1)I play sweeper and I'm lucky to cross midfield and 2) Not sure how I'd make an S.......

One more thing, if you don't want to see the celebration, don't let him score.........

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, just got caught up with the recent posts about the goal celebration. Truth is, it was my suggestion. His initials are T.O., so I jokingly said that he should do the Terrell Owens 'T.O.' touchdown celebration next time he scores. Personally, I didn't think he'd do it and I thought it was pretty awesome. So if you don't like it, you can eat a d!ck. I joked about doing a 'T.S.' if I scored, but there's 2 problems, 1)I play sweeper and I'm lucky to cross midfield and 2) Not sure how I'd make an S.......

One more thing, if you don't want to see the celebration, don't let him score.........

I'm now planning the greatest celebration D2 soccer has ever seen if I score against you guys. It will be so epic that you'll probably want to just let me score in order to see it.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm now planning the greatest celebration D2 soccer has ever seen if I score against you guys. It will be so epic that you'll probably want to just let me score in order to see it.

I myself have always wanted to score the winner in the last second of the game, run straight to the parking lot hop in a car and leave. That would be priceless but anyways......I hope your celebration involves fireworks, and a rehearsed dance. :wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MM with 4 tonight for Nomads. puts him close to TO at the top of the race. MM missed the first game too

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what we got here for top 3 then:

1) TO with 6
2) Supposedly MB10 with 5, but league says 4
3) MM with 4

Anyone else?

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.