Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Golden boot race

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was the golden boot across every division just a good idea at the time? Seems like they have either forgotten about updating it, or the refs are forgetting to write down who scores so they just said the hell with it! :curse:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our ref last game had no flags, no cards, and stole my pen, nevermind his total lack of understanding of the Laws of the Game...

I'm not 100% confident he'd have anything to report, unless he wrote, with his new pen, on his hands.

:shite:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
TO with another hattrick last night vs stolo. i dont even know how much he's at now, we were surprised he actually played that well, he played in the prem game with sfcacbc right before our match so we thought he would be pretty tired, but we were wrong, on to the young guns friday night..

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well when you got me setting up 80 percent of his goals what do you expect :p.. I do all the hard work and the cnut just shoots

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking if you have a guy scoring in bunches consistently then he probably shouldn't be in Div 2.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by girth
I'm thinking if you have a guy scoring in bunches consistently then he probably shouldn't be in Div 2.
he is playing div 1 and prem too as jimmy noted, he's probably playing div 2 so he can be with friends.

He's been with us for sometime now, he just went to help out the prem team who needed some extra guys last night. Girth, that's like saying that guy from geu......er nfs inter who scored 40 something goals last year shouldn't be playing div 2, right ?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's been with us for sometime now, he just went to help out the prem team who needed some extra guys last night. Girth, that's like saying that guy from geu......er nfs inter who scored 40 something goals last year shouldn't be playing div 2, right ?

That is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0