Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Cat A Motw Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

discman

Sep 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WICKHAM VS WESTSIDE RINO
After Wickhams loss to Surrey United last week look at them to take Westside Rino to the limits. I am going out on a limb and picking Wickham in this one and picking this as MOTW

LOBBANS VS CLUB I
for lobbans to stay in the top three they will have to be at the top of there game to hold off Club I . I pick Club I in this one

RICHMOND VS VANCOUVER STARS.
Richmond is a young club that is hungry. I am sure they are not happy with there first part of the season . Although the stars haven't won many they really aren't that bad. I still think Richmond will come out on top here.

SURREY UNITED VS BURNABY FURY
Surrey is the only undefeated team in the league, A couple ties hurts a bit but I think they will only get stronger. 5 shutouts and only 5 goals against. If they start puttting more balls in the net they will be a hard team to stop..

PUNJAB HURRICANES VS NORVAN;
I see this as being a very even match but Hurricanes will come out on top on this one..

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
discman said:
RICHMOND VS VANCOUVER STARS.
Richmond is a young club that is hungry. I am sure they are not happy with there first part of the season . Although the stars haven't won many they really aren't that bad. I still think Richmond will come out on top here.

I have seen them play once and they would not be a good team in the CAT B league. They also have the most poseur like jerseys in the VMSL .

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"LOBBANS VS CLUB I
for lobbans to stay in the top three they will have to be at the top of there game to hold off Club I . "

Rumour has it the Lobbans coach is a "Third Generation" Norn Iron Man!! If so, I'm sure he'll have the troops fired up for this one! :D

You officiating on Sunday Alikira? I believe I owe you a pint or two?

Billy Boy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0