Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rough one for Aldergrove considering they play Friday night in cup. Surrey might have somewhat of an easy game if Aldy choose to not really play.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
No easy game for us, we can’t score to save our lives right now. Two losses in a row shut out by the blue devils....gonna be tough going, hopefully we can get it together for provincials.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will be interesting to see what will happen in that game ... Aldy can still technically win their pool if they get 3 points. Surrey can also stay in contention in our pool with atleast a tie.
Less than an ideal situation playing league make up games 1-2 days before big cup games. Way she goes tho.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5 - Blue Devils 4

Really crap game by us. Disjointed and panicky. Our keeper made some great saves in the first 10min to keep it locked. We scored 2 quick ones off a deflection and a nice turn & volley from our big #9. They get one back quick. 2-1 at half. We come out and get 2 quick goals to start the 2nd off of some high pressing and miscues by their back line trying to play the ball out. Up 4-1 we fall asleep, give up 2 pk's. The first was saved, the second was not. They score another one off a very nice header that hit the back post and in. A bunch of other sh*t happens and we get the winner off an own goal from a desperation play from their LB who didn't have much chance off a hard, low cross about 3 yrds out with our mid ready to tap it in.

With all these cup games, Blue Devils are the highest ranked team we've played in months and we clearly took it too casually. As one of our players described the game, "we could have won it 5-1, we could have lost it 5-1"

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 3-1 over Pomo Titans.
Both teams played pretty well in spells over the course of the game.

They went up 1-0 in about the 20th minute off a quality cross and finish by peacock.

We pressed and won many set peices and corners. With about 10 left in the 1st half our CB smashed a ball passed the keeper from about 25 yards out.

1-1 at half.

Opening 15 of the second we came out flying and had many chances but were saved by their keeper who was easily man of the match from both sides.

We finally beat him off a cross and finish. With about 15 left we got another from a very similar cross and finish by our golden boot boy.

Last 10 minutes was just us clipping balls away into corner. Good game all round by both sides.

Onto the other moody side on Saturday.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3
Aldy. 1

We came out kind of slow with a make shift line up, they got a few chances early. We even got a goal line clearance from our defender to keep it 0-0. Then 25 mins in they get a lucky bounce off our defender that sends there guy in with a semi break. Our goalie makes a great save but, unfortunately ball comes straight down by the cross bar and back spin bounces in. About 40 mins into the second we got the equalizer off a nice chip shot into the top right corner from the top of the 18. 1-1 at half. Second half we came out strong pressing for a go ahead goal. Aldy seemed to come out flat... we took advantage about 20 mins in with a great header off a nice cross from outside of the 18. 2-1 for us, then we kind of sat back and Aldy pressed for an equalizer we were able to defend there pressure and got some good counter attacks. Although we didn’t score, then with about 5 mins left we got a pk from the corner of the 18. Our guy took the shot went off the defenders shoulder and in the net. Lucky bounce, but we will take it. Feel bad for aldergrove in a sense, referee made some questionable calls against them, some even just blatantly terrible. What can you do though happens to everyone. Feels good to get the win although it was almost for nothing. With Red Devils win they now clinch the 2B pool, congrats guys. Too many dropped points to lower teams really ruined our chances, hopefully you take promotion instead of just staying down like some teams......

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3
Aldy. 1

We came out kind of slow with a make shift line up, they got a few chances early. We even got a goal line clearance from our defender to keep it 0-0. Then 25 mins in they get a lucky bounce off our defender that sends there guy in with a semi break. Our goalie makes a great save but, unfortunately ball comes straight down by the cross bar and back spin bounces in. About 40 mins into the second we got the equalizer off a nice chip shot into the top right corner from the top of the 18. 1-1 at half. Second half we came out strong pressing for a go ahead goal. Aldy seemed to come out flat... we took advantage about 20 mins in with a great header off a nice cross from outside of the 18. 2-1 for us, then we kind of sat back and Aldy pressed for an equalizer we were able to defend there pressure and got some good counter attacks. Although we didn’t score, then with about 5 mins left we got a pk from the corner of the 18. Our guy took the shot went off the defenders shoulder and in the net. Lucky bounce, but we will take it. Feel bad for aldergrove in a sense, referee made some questionable calls against them, some even just blatantly terrible. What can you do though happens to everyone. Feels good to get the win although it was almost for nothing. With Red Devils win they now clinch the 2B pool, congrats guys. Too many dropped points to lower teams really ruined our chances, hopefully you take promotion instead of just staying down like some teams......

A pk from the top of the 18??? that's strange. Sounds like an direct or indirect kick depending where the foul happened.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3
Aldy. 1

They’re not taking promotion, and neither will Abby.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
We may or may not take promotion...depends how many of the boys are still in school out in Vancouver. Plus there already a abby United team in div 1

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 5-2 Temple

I’m surprised they even showed up let alone had subs.

But honestly fcuk this team, they should be gone from the league. I would much rather see Chilliwack or Rowdies stay up over these cunts. They had a few respectable guys but the majority spent the entire game either crying that we were dirty (we have 0 red cards all year) or trying to hurt us. Ironically one of their guys got caught in the first half, nothing too bad but decided to showcase his stud marks to the ref and our team at the start of the second only to receive a red himself mid way through the second for basically rugby tackling our player. Their CM that wears the red boots should have gotten at least 3 reds tonight but somehow managed to escape with only a yellow, big shout for the elbow you landed square on my jaw you massive fcuking cnut. Of course the referee was our best friend according to their players though as if they haven’t had discipline issues all season long.

Not once this year have we been in a game that’s been like that, and I can accept late tackles, mouthing off etc. I know our team gets into with guys, Myself included but at the end of the day we just want to play. I know how much it sucks not being able to go to work due to injury, as does most guys in this league. But my guess is few of those clowns on temple care about that shite, and think the worlds out to get them.

Glad that’s over and hopefully @krisztiant and the Surrey lads do us a favour tomorrow.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will sure try, going to be a hard fought game. Shitty to here about game against temple. They were fine against us, nothing too bad happened against us. Other then we gave up a 3 goal lead in 15 minutes

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 5-2 Temple

But honestly fcuk this team, they should be gone from the league. I would much rather see Chilliwack or Rowdies stay up over these cunts. They had a few respectable guys but the majority spent the entire game either crying that we were dirty (we have 0 red cards all year) or trying to hurt us. Ironically one of their guys got caught in the first half, nothing too bad but decided to showcase his stud marks to the ref and our team at the start of the second only to receive a red himself mid way through the second for basically rugby tackling our player. Their CM that wears the red boots should have gotten at least 3 reds tonight but somehow managed to escape with only a yellow, big shout for the elbow you landed square on my jaw you massive fcuking cnut. Of course the referee was our best friend according to their players though as if they haven’t had discipline issues all season long.

Not once this year have we been in a game that’s been like that, and I can accept late tackles, mouthing off etc. I know our team gets into with guys, Myself included but at the end of the day we just want to play. I know how much it sucks not being able to go to work due to injury, as does most guys in this league. But my guess is few of those clowns on temple care about that shite, and think the worlds out to get them.

Glad that’s over and hopefully @krisztiant and the Surrey lads do us a favour tomorrow.
Agree % Temple forward stuck me with studs up 1 foot off the ground with ball gone. Surprised I didn't break my foot. Classless

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 5-2 Temple

Id rather Chilliwack get relegated still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0