Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2014-2015 Upcoming Season

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know a few guys from westcoast celtic and razorbacks do, not sure about any other teams. odds are they do.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who is in Div 2 this year? Dynamo (check) Razorbacks? Sparta? CMFT? Alderhole? WC Shites? Celtic? Milan? ND?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Red Devils
Langley Dynamo
Langley Sparta
North Coquitlam (how did they get into div 2 when they came 4th? What about the Royals or Gunners?) or are the Gunners now the Titans?
North Delta Titans
Port Moody Titans (new team? never heard of these guys)
Surrey United (old coyotes maybe? jimmy jones?)
Westcoast Knights
Westcoast Celtic
Westcoast Razorbacks
Westcoast Milan
WRU Vault FC

Where is CMF Titans?? Every year the league surprises us with changes, i'm not complaining by any means, you play who you play, however it would be nice to know why some of these decisions are made. I think this is gonna be a tight year with some good match ups, Celtic with some major roster changes this year with some people moving away, injuries, etc. Love all the local darbys for westcoast, tons of home games which will be nice. Dynamo and Sparta top 4 for sure, will be interesting to play some new teams. Aldergrove if they keep their old premier guys can definitely challenge for the top. Worst of luck to all of you. Cheers, Cascade:D

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CMF Titans moved to Port Moody, hence the Port Moody Titans...the CMF executive has been trying to get rid of all the adult teams that played in the valley for years as they believe there is only one league worth playing in, and looks like they finally succeeded

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CMF Titans moved to Port Moody, hence the Port Moody Titans...the CMF executive has been trying to get rid of all the adult teams that played in the valley for years as they believe there is only one league worth playing in, and looks like they finally succeeded
Seems like PMSC is a very good club to be apart of, who also use the feeder system to a tee! Not a bad place to go. Thanks for the info.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the CMF executive thing is true that's too bad. At this level it should only be about friends, fun, and the fcooler (wanted to use all f's)

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys,

Just looking over the schedule and wondering how accurate everyone's home field days/times are ?
Our home field time is at 5 PM on Sundays at the turf in Aldy.

RR

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't look into it a ton for the first few weeks I know Celtic are looking at changes not sure on other teams. BlackKnights are usually always Friday nights at home

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0