Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie "Grizzly" congrats to you and your teamates on promotion. I will have to buy you a pint next time we run into each other. Where is Mr. Kang hiding?

Parkhead

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo

Indo

Congrats on a great season. Your team deserved everything that has happened and you have treated yourself with the utmost class. Good Luck!

Sandman... Take the "if" out of your last comment!

Lakeshow

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead, cheers mate! Lookin forward to a productive season next year. This season was alot of fun and we,ll carry the same style to next year. All the best!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Lakeshow,

Lucky for you, your soccer team got promoterd this year because your beloved Lakers are going down in flames this year. CWEBB will see to that.

ParkheadwillbesosadtoseeKobecrying!! :eek:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo is promoted!!!!!!!!!

Hey

Just want to say congrats to Sandman, Prit and the Indo gang. Awesome that you guys are back up. There was honestly never a doubt that you guys would not make it back in the Premier. Looking forward to the derby contest next year. Well done and good look in the Imperial Cup

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congats to Indo.......scary finish but a win is a win......well played by Richmond United and I guess that means we'll play each other next year again. Lakeshow....nice to see you posting again....it must be a great occasion :rolleyes: .....well done!

Hard Ballz

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there are any Norburn players on this site, could you tell me whether you plan to show up Sunday for the Point Grey game or will it be a cake walk for basement dwellers?dark-blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0