Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A - Week two

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers

TSquare,

Cheers mate. It is important to come out of the gates strong and we have done that. We have to be particularly happy with the fact that we haven't played as well as we can yet, even though we have won both games.

We lost some key veterans from last year, but have managed to replace them with about four solid first team additions, which has been huge.

Who are you with again, I can't remember?

daz:cool:

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier bound ?????

Now I think I've heard everything. I assumed 1A was marginally less difficult than 1B this year, but to read "premier bound" and "the lomas" used in the same sentence might be jumping the perverbial gun just a tad.

I know that the likes of Daz and the Gaff realize there's much work yet to be done. Best of luck the rest of the way lads, but don't put the cart before the horse ;)

Just a friendly comment from the other side :D

Willy McOneBee

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

From PGR, we've shared a few elbows in the midfield.

It is difficult to get motivated for games in div 2, expecially with the merging of div 3. A big mistake on the leagues part.

We hope to see you up there again next year.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hang on a minute...

...whilst I'm delighted with the start our lads have made, lets not get carried away shall we...

Lomas finishing in the top half of the division would be a tremendous effort, and another step forward from last years 7th place finish. Premier bound...no disrespect to our lads at all but I think thats a long way of at present...a very long way at that.

Food for thourght for our boys...didn't PGR take 7 points from their first 3 or 4 games last year, including wins over DCR and ST? A reminder...they now ply their trade with Div 3 teams, but should make it back to respectabilty next year I might add...Tsquare, are you just trying to jinx us or what???

Survival will do. Top half should be the target. Promotion...nah not for a while.

Gaffa, the new Loma 'Anorak':bronco:

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fuel

Gaffa,

No, jinxing here. The talk in this tread is getting boring especially with PGR Goodtimes leaving town and the STemple deciding to buy their own game ball this year. I figured I'd throw something out there.

I hope you guys do well this year, we want to get back up there to play you guys. The rivalry between our teams is great and will be missed this year.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, no, no

Gaffa,

Nobody on our roster is getting carried away or even thinking about Premier. We have great chemistry at the moment and great competition for places. But we haven't played as well as we can yet, and we're taking one game at a time.

Top four would be great...with a thorough examination from Norvan this coming weekend at Fortress McBride no doubt.

One thing this year though...Wayman has been very good and very calm...no heavy teamtalks...just organizing well and letting us play. A lot of the veterans from last year feel a lot more free when going out there, with less pressure.

And we are attacking more. Gotta love that!!

lookingforwardtosaturdaydaz:bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're attacking more now, I would've hated to witness your version last year :rolleyes:

~Regs.

PS. if you're thinking of posting a "what was the score?" comeback, it will be ignored :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would keep quiet for a while in here if I were you.
Which you are obviously not so what's the point of the post? Are you going to rip my playing abilities? Are you insinuating something about Club I?

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

You are a very good player. Your movement off the ball on Saturday was superb and your movement of the ball was also very good.

As mentioned before in here, Club I will do well this season.

How can I not be happy that we Lomas won?

daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blowing smoke aside, why did you say to keep quiet then?

From Saturday...

Regs: Daz, tell number 2 to keep his head up in the second half

Dazza: Ah Regs, leave that stuff for the site

Regs: I don't use the site for this kind of stuff... sort it out on the field

Second Half...

Regs gets a yellow for questioning a ref decision [it was mild, believe me]... moments later I clip said number 2 from behind... harmless stuff

Dazza goes nuts and demands another card from the ref for me

Regs calls Dazza a huge fcuking wind-up

Dazza gets subbed out moments later

--------

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I went off because of the charley horse I got when blocking that shot on the edge of our box.

You had no intention of winning the ball off our number 2 and the ref should have at least spoken to you again.

Our number 2 wound you guys up, that's for sure.

Oh....and....I believe you have been sucked in and wound up in here today:wa:

daz

3 Big biscuits - all with Lomas written on them

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Respecting SIKH TEMPLE

On behalf of ur buddies in the FVSL, we would like to express our condolences out to Sikh Temple at this unfortunate time. It showed alot of honor on your parts thanking Bimmis, but you guys also showed alot of class. Warm wishes and good luck this season, hope you guys get promoted. Crossing our fingers in the Fraser Valley.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN...good guys;)
It was extremely tough playing that game given the tragic events of the night before, but we persevered.

Daz,

I believe you guys played Serbia in week one. How were they? Strengths/Weaknesses? I ask because we got them next.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yowen

I also would like to express my deepest condolences out to your team. Mike was a great person and will be deeply missed. Temple boys are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0