Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Predictions- Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result of the weekend

Serbs 3 Norvan 3

Has to be the result of the weekend!

The Serbs have put together a good run in the past month and seem to be improving.

As I said, it will be interesting down at the bottom in the last third of the season.

daz:D

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missing Dazza????

No2... How did missing Dazza effect your result? Does Dazza help you that much when he watches your games? Dazza is shite. Although I think we may have been missing a few fans from our game on the weekend, which may have been the difference in our result.

:bronco:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow.....may have made the difference

I do appologize to shite everywhere. Sorry Dazza, that was probably a little harsh. I think you are probably a better fan than I gave you credit for.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I thought long and hard about replying to that post.

While I realise I am not the best player on our team, I do feel that it should be noted that of the four games I have missed since we came up to Div 1 last year...we have lost all of them.

0-3
1-6
1-3
and
1-2

So, I do feel that I am a little missed. Especially when we lost 1-3 to your complete load of shite.

Christ, on a lovely big pitch like Kinsmen and with Didi and JR in the middle I would have had a field day last week.

I don't want to seem like I'm blowing my own horn, but had to reply to that crap.

Perhaps it's a coincidence, I don't know.

You make your own minds up on on that one.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to seem like I'm blowing my own horn
Don't worry Daz, I'm pretty much sure that everyone assumed you blew your own horn.

Consistently.

~Regsenjoyingallthemetaphorstoday.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That'll make for a good Muckerloma's e-mail pep talk.

" You can't win without me lads , so if I'm not there, try your best to draw."

Inspiring stuff.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on now Jags

quote:

Yes, two of our goals came off deflections, but they were still quality finishing.

I had to reply to that comment Jags, being the keeper and all.

Your first and third goals were very fortunate to go in. The first one, clipping one of my defenders boots and looping into the far post, LUCKY. I remember one of your lads tsaying to me 'that was a fluke'. The third goal was also very lucky, deflecting into the top corner after the freekick, LUCKY again.

As for the second goal, maybe I need glasses because that display of hands, or lack there of was pure shite on my part, Shoc-king to say the least.

Looking forward to the rematch,

~Champ

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC ... I guess we can agree to disagree on the quality of finishing. On the first goal, I am taking the whole run into consideration when I comment. 2nd goal requires no comment and the third was a good rip that took a deflection. At least most of our shots (save Didi) did not end up in the bushes or the tennis courts.

Regs - should your comment to CIC not be in the women's section (MWSL)??? ....... or does he have a box?

Since Dazza is carefully tracking personal statistics on won/loss & scorelines when not in the lineup, anybody else out there keeping track of such important information. NO2, what is your record when not in the lineup ..... maybe just provide me the stats over the last couple season, rather than what you have kept in your 10 year personal log of results. Dazza, I'm scared to raise this with you because I'm sure you do have this information sitting on your desk at work ..... just behind the container holding the foot long whole wheat bread and right beside the club stamps:D :D .

I guess with being part of such a lucky team, maybe some lottery tickets or a trip to the track are in the cards for JR this weekend.

JR

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags,

The shots went in and thats all that matters right. You gotta be good to be lucky, and lucky to be good. And for the record, you didnt have many shots.

As for me having a box, I've got some all over the lower mainland :D

Regs, thanks for the tips, keep'em comin

~Champ

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I stats

When I am not in the line-up:

1 tie

When I do not score a goal:

No wins

When Captain Shamrock plays more than 45 minutes:

No wins

Draw your own conclusions :D

If we want to talk seasons past...

Last year when I was not in the line-up:

Club I walked away with the division they were in.

When I last played a full season with Club I:

2 consecutive Imperial Cup Championships

Again, draw your own conclusions 'cause like most other stats in this thread, they mean fcuk all :rolleyes:

:D

~Regs.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags,

With the way things are going my prediction for next week is clan 0 - Peg 3 . A goal from half after the keeper slips on a banana peel which was stratigically placed by the gods or Pegs drunken fans, your choice. A blinding ripper from kindel who becomes hipnotized by Jags and begins playing for Peg and the final goal is considered by Peg to be a well worked play down the wing and a beautiful "headed" finish. infact Cider sends in a cross that bags Jags and Clan is laughing so hard the ball rolls in. Yeah that sounds about right.

Go PEG Go

Lawts :D ;) :rolleyes: :p

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS = LUCKY

Lawts,

Now you're finally coming around to understand what goes on in the Peg/Oly strategy sessions. However, the only way your scenario would take place is if Clan required a goaltender and obtained you in exchange for two cones, three bibs and a ball bag with a slight flaw. NO2 would have been thrown in as well, but Clan would elect to accept a urinal puck in lieu of this additional toss in (or is it tosser).

Maybe this will happen and we will no longer be considered LUCKY ........ I guess with only one loss from 6 games, we should be considered LUCKY.

JRwhowillnowbecalledLUCKY

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, JAGS, et al,

Blah Blah Blah...deteriorating fast here.

Time to wrap this thread up.

P.S. Me, Lawts and NO2 carried at least 80% of the play in here:bronco:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coles Notes on Week 7 predictions

*Lawts, No2, Dazza carry 80% of the play.
*CiC has a box.
*Jags got lucky.
*Merry Lamas lost to Clan because Dazza wasn't there.
*Captain surpises all by kicking the ball high and hard with right foot.
*Sikhs have a player with jerry curls that scores alot after he drinks.

Well done. Off to week 8...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain surpises all by kicking the ball high and hard with right foot

That was the first of my SEVEN right foot 'attempts'. The second one, as hard as it is to believe, rattled off the post and was about shin high. I told you guys before. I have a great right foot. I have just chosen not to use it over the last 30 years. :rolleyes:

Having said that, my two left footed 'shots' were SHOC - KING. I am due for a goal VERY soon. I'm predicting a winning horse and a goal this weekend for the Captain. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0