Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

De guzman blasts c.s.a for canada's qualification failure

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
changes have to be made......first order of business " FIRE MITCHELL "...ANY OTHER COUNTRY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE BEFORE THE END OF THE QUALIYING ROUND.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let Mr. Base :eek: come out of hibernation and defend a guy with a butch of zero's attached to his name....:confused:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Guzman who F--n cares we do not need him. Good Irishman or good Scott or good Croat and wins will come. Add a German or two and few Latino boys. Fanseca is on a right track. It is sixteen player that must win or lose. It is not up to a coach. He gave
monkey mouth a chance. What more does he need. Shot up and play hard maybe wins will come. Mitchell is to nice. Tell them to go and play on their club sides add few normal guys and things will come. It does not mater how good you are if you are not a team guy. Team guys play, they do not talk crap. And I forgot add a Italo or two and add a chinise or two.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Guzman who F--n cares we do not need him. Good Irishman or good Scott or good Croat and wins will come. Add a German or two and few Latino boys. Fanseca is on a right track. It is sixteen player that must win or lose. It is not up to a coach. He gave
monkey mouth a chance. What more does he need. Shot up and play hard maybe wins will come. Mitchell is to nice. Tell them to go and play on their club sides add few normal guys and things will come. It does not mater how good you are if you are not a team guy. Team guys play, they do not talk crap. And I forgot add a Italo or two and add a chinise or two.

monkey mouth? your better than that bro.. c'mon now:mad:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska for get the rasist pose. I mean monkey mouth in a sence that he talks when he should not......
He does not have to play. It is his choyse to play or not.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska for get the rasist pose. I mean monkey mouth in a sence that he talks when he should not......
He does not have to play. It is his choyse to play or not.

surely your IQ allows you to choose better words.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

what about a canadian:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverand thats the problem. They say this is multy Nation country. We need soccer players and not a flag boys.
And also add a Khalsa or two. Cheers.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I refuse to believe that the numbsculls that post on that site can be considered 'everyone'! I wouldn't even consider them informed!

Most of those posters don't have a clue and have never played or coached at any level and yet they talk like they're experts on everything remotely concerned with the sport! Seriously, they once had a thread that asked what level posters had coached or played at and MOST was recreation and house league - if at all! And you want these guys to make the important decisions for us?

Like I was always told, consider your sources...:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Guzman can play the game. Thats not the problem. He talks way tomuch, thats the problem. Mitchell is not the problem. 18 guys are the problem. Some guys do not give a dam about the country. Others do. Till we find 18 guys that all care things will go as is.

Blame is at youth programs at the top level. Only rich kids can play not the best players.That is the problem. You can not teach a guy at twenty three how to play a game. Pilon is alway a pilon. Mr. Michell has two or three on his squad and he gets heart when he makes a sub.Player must be ready in every part of the game if he or she wants to represent the country. Keap Mitchell get rid of puilons.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so i guess Guzman never played the game before?????????

De Guzman is now a poster on that site? He now represents 'everyone'?

Julian is a very, very good player but he is also very, very wrong! They weren't good enough and neither was he during qualifying when other teams in CONCACAF take things seriously!

Don't get me wrong, you can say that lots of people that you know want Dale gone. You can say that everyone you talked to wants Dale gone. You can say that in your opinion, because Dale didn't get the job done, he should be gone (hard to argue with that!).There's nothing wrong with those statement but never confuse 'everyone' of being everyone, especially backing it up with comments from a site that deals with rumours, enuendos and "what I think it would be like" as facts from arm chair managers as to how the game should be played or run. I admire their passion (I really do) that they feel about the game and their teams but pity the blind devotion to overrated teams and players that many of them rate as highly as EPL players or teams.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Djones you are right. He was not good enough at that time. The truble with De Guzman is, he thinks he is way better than he is. If he can not score a goal a game at that level than he should not shoot his traps. There is better players in PCSL or Epsl or in VMSL or in QMSL. They will never be given a chance. The system is conrtoled by a bunch of old guys that sit on the board meetings. Some are very good at what they do, others are there to protect the kids of friends. Head coach must be given a fee hand to select the best players we have here and over seas. And the he should get booted if the resalts stink. It is time to try that. Rest does not work. Use a USL league as a base for country club. This way players get to know each other and they play as a team, not as a flash gordons.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0