Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Condolences to The Zaurrini Family

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have known Fil for a very long time and i am absolutely gutted to hear this tragic news. i had the tremendous pleasure and honor to play with Fil for a lot of years since he joined us as a raw rookie at Inter until his transfer to the valley and he proved to be not only a quality person on the pitch but more importantly... a quality person off it. my sincere and deepest condolences to you my friend and the rest of your family....and Mr. Zaurrini...even though you left this world too soon, take comfort in the fact and be proud that you have a son like Fil that will carry on the legacy that you too soon left behind.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIL, though i do not know you, I can sympathize with what you are going through... Just remember there is no such thing as good bye but instead see you later... Be a rock for those around you...

Cody

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much appreciated....

He passed away on Sunday with his brother and friends at his side doing what he loved.

It was a shock to everyone as he was only 63 and great health.

Thanks again....

Z

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pippo, absolutely gutted for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you ....

~ Paul Walker

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Fil,
Very sorry to hear of your family's sudden loss! my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, take care buddy!
Cheers,
Scurrzy

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0