Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Classic team parties

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To continue on with the storytelling.
2002 kamloops tourney for Delta United.

1st night- for starters we got a hotel with a waterslide so we could really try to impress the ladies. We all met down at The Blue Max, and just lit it up. We meet some girls and get them to start making out with each other, guys are pulling the phantom hand on girls, all in all a terriffic evening. We get back to hotel at 4 am. That's when i discover an extra 4 people have shown up and are looking for places to stay. We stick them with the youngsters and attemtpt to pass out. 4:30 am- i hear yelling and screaming, I get up and go into hallway and HOtel manager is yekking at everyione to shut up stop making noise etc. Our response F.you F off the usuals. We get the boot from the hotel and have to leave in morning. 6:30 am- I'm at front desk pleading our case , Sorry , won't happen again etc; etc. ,, i then notice somenone has sh*t in all the plants at the desk, knowing full well it was one us, I eventually give up and at 7am August long weekend Saturday morning , i am looking for 6 Hotel rooms. by 8:30 am and 30 phone calls SUCCESS! new hotel but can't check in till 4:00 pm. We are to play at 2 and 4:30 so we decide to play, skip the beer garden and check in after the games

Day 2 to follow along with day 3

The Captain:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dAY 2
everyone gets up, packs , including the x-box and stereo, and we decide we are going to meet at beer garden at noon for 2:30 game at park away from field. Everyone finally gathers at 1:30 and we head to field. we warm up etc. and start. Me being the fearless leader have decided to take one for the team and not play at all for the weekend and leave me a better chance of drinking myself to oblivion. We manage to pull out a win relying on the young guns ability to run faster hungover than anyone else alive. Afetr the game we discover one of our fans(buddy who showed up to party and not play), passed out in my sideline chair where he has managed to piss himself. We being bastards gather around and take apicture to commemmerate the occassion. We then have to play a second game by the beer gardens. We arrive at 20 minutes before game time and see a team that appears to have been warming up since wednesday.(wind sprints group stretching) What the hell, our method for stretching was passing the j just a little out of reach. We manage to lose quite handidly but keep score close 2-0. time to check in and then party.

more to follow

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blazer

Sounds like you had a jolly good time:rolleyes:

Aaaand enough from the Ridge Meadows Rif Raf, we need a story that doesn't include sausage tuggling!!!

How about Milhouse put his 2 cents worth in and play out some of the drama from the Highlanders K-Town trips from the past couple of years??? :eek: I know he was more sober than myself,Knowone or MilesLong!!! Although, Johnny Brown was considerably quiet this year???

K-Town Fever will start to heat up again around mid-May!!!;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze Army

No offense but that happens to our team every year in Penticton.
:rolleyes:
Well, except for the shitting in the planters, we quit doing that years ago.

How about some stories about getting ripped off by a hooker for $100 bucks or picking up a transvestite at a bar.
;)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ????

Originally posted by gong show
Girth, Millsy, Bertrum, Yoda, anyone seen my brown sock????

Sorry Gongshow no socks down here in Mexico.:D Fukcing hot though, cheap (free) pints and the biggest bottle of tequila you have ever seen. Will put on display wghen I get back

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness....I wouldn't say too quiet in the 'loop this year, certainly some good stories - just not as visible. Maybe just too focused on the speaker jump in JJ's on the Saturday to prove I could land that w/out blowing the ACL again. The planning will be under way soon..... ;)

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: ????

Originally posted by bertrum

Sorry Gongshow no socks down here in Mexico.:D Fukcing hot though, cheap (free) pints and the biggest bottle of tequila you have ever seen. Will put on display wghen I get back
You know Bertrum that Puerto Vallarta is the gay capital of Mexico. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: ????

Originally posted by gong show

You know Bertrum that Puerto Vallarta is the gay capital of Mexico. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).....

Oh he knows that I can see it now Bertrum and J.H walking hand in hand sipping wine,jumping the waves with their tiny thongs on. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0