Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Classic team parties

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whether its Rookie nights, Xmas Parties, Year End Parties or tournaments, lets hear some classic stories from the various clubs

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU CLASSIC

Let me start off the thread with this great story. It was our annual PAU year end party. All the lads were there and the ladies stayed home. We were at Moes and we started getting out of control. (A few too many budweisers) One thing led to another and we had cainy in only a jock strap. We tied him on the bed and we all had a go at him, ohh shoot wife is coming, i will be back 2 this.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU CLASSIC

Originally posted by Kokanee

I just shite the bed laughing at Reshams buddies last post. So true, so true. I also partially agree with Star #1, Shami birring is a great player, but our new guy, Tarlochan is unbelievable, wait till you see him. Ranj was our best player, but he is a toothpick.
Also regarding Gurps comment, we did not have any problems with INDO, great guys, we just felt that the Richmond league fits our play better. Cat was a bit to challenging.

When did PAU sign Ranj, and I didn't know that PAU had a Cat team in the Richmond league.

putz:eek:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To stay on topic.

Milhouse why don't you get the ball rolling and start us off with a story from your team. :)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Rookie

My rookie night took place at the Newton changerooms, probably 10 yrs ago. It was myself, Jacko, Martin Vido and Matt Cooper. The one event I am still receiving counselling for was the hotdog relay.

The event consisted of 2 teams of 2 rookies. Each team has a hotdog and 2 blocks of ice. A naked rookie would attempt to pick up the hotdog off the block of ice with his butt cheeks carry it and drop it off at the other block of ice. The other rookie would then retrieve the hotdog in the same manner. If the hotdog was dropped the rookie would have to start again.

The losing team had to eat the other teams hotdog.

Other tasks were to eat a whole jalapeno, rookie bowling down a wet tarp to knock over empty beer cups in a diaper, blindfolded in chairs and doused in eggs, honey, syrup, cooked spaghetti, pickle juice, and donuts on the penis (sorry donut, singular).

I remember Vido nearly in tears. Good times.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maxwell's basement........

The last Chrimbo party I went to in Maxwell's world-famous (well, world-famous if you come from North Delta) basement was a Christmas cracker. Buckfast, Yakemchuck, John and Graham Brown, Pittsy, Millhouse, Gnu, Rocco, Jacko and a host of others all assembled for a night of debauchery. Such was the debauchery I cannot possibly go into any detail on here for fear of Johnny Depp's Jump Street rocking up and nicking everyone involved.

Other than the fact that G. Brown ended up at the Mirage. Shocker.

Misty eyed, Fastshow.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missing Something Here, Spice it up a bit

Originally posted by Milhouse
The event consisted of 2 teams of 2 rookies. Each team has a hotdog and 2 blocks of ice. A naked rookie would attempt to pick up the hotdog off the block of ice with his butt cheeks carry it and drop it off at the other block of ice. The other rookie would then retrieve the hotdog in the same manner. If the hotdog was dropped the rookie would have to start again.

Add a little Hot Sauce to the Hot Dog, and now you got yourself a race. This is where the term flamming comes from.
Ugly stuff.

HOS

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Flaming

Two years ago a certain rookie got burnt when he was performing the "chug a beer before removing a lit piece of toilet paper hanging from his ass" routine.

So everyone knows for future reference make the piece of toilet paper really really long because it tends to burn fast.:eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse,

No offense my young radish, but the 2 blocks of ice thing, pick up the dog thing was happening twenty years ago when I was up at SFU rookie night. You need to spice it up a bit by adding some smutty gossip....;) ie: did someone spill some ass sauce on the block of ice....or jump on tree's outside the old Fiasco's restaurant on west 4th naked, while the whole team cheers you on!!! The poor fellow that owned the house looked out in disbelief as the crowd gathered. opps I've said too much!!!!:p

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dreams do come true!

Vahalla #39

Girls from Hawaii sittin' in the tub
Bertrum (aka Woody) lookin' his finest
Nay you are not allowed in Buffalo's to Mojo's we must go!
Squeaky's back at our place,anybody got diet pepsi?
Chips for Kerr, Goldshlager for me
Puke in my mouth must get out of bed!
Rise at noon off to Cheetah's and a date with 23 pitchers
Triple beans and a sing song for Cody (aka over paid bitch!)
Beers and a stogie with the young bottle collectors
Who let the sasquatch in!! ,phew it's only Hale!
Longhorn by 5 for Neil Diamond and some 'nucks
We've lost the man of the hour
Back to Mojo's for a slap in the face
Finally in Bills for some $8.00 Stella's:(
Where's Pederson, oh that's right he's in jail
Can't type anymore because I've just passed out

Cheers to all the lads at Whistler :wa: :wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dreams do come true!

Originally posted by MILLSY
Vahalla #39

Girls from Hawaii sittin' in the tub
Bertrum (aka Woody) lookin' his finest
Nay you are not allowed in Buffalo's to Mojo's we must go!
Squeaky's back at our place,anybody got diet pepsi?
Chips for Kerr, Goldshlager for me
Puke in my mouth must get out of bed!
Rise at noon off to Cheetah's and a date with 23 pitchers
Triple beans and a sing song for Cody (aka over paid bitch!)
Beers and a stogie with the young bottle collectors
Who let the sasquatch in!! ,phew it's only Hale!
Longhorn by 5 for Neil Diamond and some 'nucks
We've lost the man of the hour
Back to Mojo's for a slap in the face
Finally in Bills for some $8.00 Stella's:(
Where's Pederson, oh that's right he's in jail
Can't type anymore because I've just passed out

A men to that brother. You did however forget a certain someone paid $100 to talk to a hooker. MMMMmmmmmm Goldshlager, mmmmm pitchers, mmmmmm oohhhhhhhh Alouetta' - how I love her tight Gap jeans!

Cheers to all the lads at Whistler :wa: :wa:

:D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question for Millsy

Are you not supposed to strip when you play strip poker?
Do girls wearing black thongs like to hump 1 or 5 guys at once?:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strip Poker Attire

You must start with the following kit:

White wifebeater shirt
Black boxer briefs (shirt tucked in of course)
Black dress socks
and black dress shoes.

Kind of gives me an idea for a kit in Penticton next year.

What do you think GQ?

;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it......

....there was an event that has yet to be equalled at the annual SFU rookie night. As I myself was not witness to this I am looking for confirmation by any Clan alumni who did. It involved a rookie keeper at the time, who is currently a member of the SFU coaching staff I believe. Also, a former member of Foden's army. Right, enough hints.

Scenario:

Pile the naked rookies into a room. Lock the door, and tell them not to come out until they "sport some wood". Said rookie goalkeeper not only came out with the required wood......but also blew his load infront of the team! :eek: :confused:

Now thats a sausage party I'm glad I missed.

anyone??

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must start with the following kit:

White wifebeater shirt
Black boxer briefs (shirt tucked in of course)
Black dress socks
and black dress shoes.

Yoda,

You forgot one thing above the above mentioned attire it must be extremely tight fitting thus showing off all of ones shapely curves!

P.S. Can anyone explain the bruise on my ASS!:confused:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by MILLSY

P.S. Can anyone explain the bruise on my ASS!:confused:
That might of been from one of sqeaky's wild kicks,she was giving me a couple of those when I wouldn't give her the five knuckle chuckle. Although there was a vicious masterbater on the couch that could have done this:rolleyes:. You just never know with you millsy it could of been the farm animals we heard from your room?:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction

Girth,
That wasn't a farm animal that was Squeaky the Dolphin trying to call her friends.

Speaking of which, how come she didn't bring them to our place on Friday night or Saturday night?
The lady in red (although I doubt she was a lady at all) just seemed to dissapear. I thought Gongshow had her wrapped up?

:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Dreams do come true!

Originally posted by bertrum
You did however forget a certain someone paid $100 to talk to a hooker

Did he even talk to her? I thought they just took a cab ride together?

Yeah, but there were about 10 guys chasing a hooker all night from the Longhorn to the Savage Beagle to Mo Joe's. Then they found out she was spoken for. Wasn't that a slap in the face

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stag Injuries

No but can you explain Kerr's swollen nuts?

I think it had something to do with Barbeque flavored Ms. Vicky's, just a wild guess though. ;)

five knuckle chuckle.

Once again Girth you have astounded me with your grasp of the English language. What the fcuk is a five knuckle chuckle is that some sort of craft work that your missus taught you!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0