Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chilliwack Rapids Master's Team

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Chilliwack Rapids Soccer Club have been allocated a team slot in the FVSL Master's division for the upcoming 2005/2006 winter season.
Any players of eligible age (read: old) interested in playing with this newly formed team and help us become viable in the very competitive Master's division, are invited to contact club manager Fred Willmets for further infromation. He can be reached by phone at 604-858-6656 or by email at chilliwackrapids@hotmail.com. Tryouts for all the Chilliwack Rapids Soccer Club teams will begin on Sunday, August 7th at Townsend Park at 5pm.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this supposed to be a happy thread?

(1) it's an announcement with an advertisement thrown in
(2) it's an announcement that means I have to drive out to Chilliwack for a 10 AM game :mad:

Good luck with recruiting anyone not from Chilliwack though.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that is 9 teams in the FVSL Masters now, I wonder if one more will be added to make it an even 10 and possible give the FVSL Masters another spot in the BC's especially with such powerhouses like PAU and the Mighty Rangers (BC Champs you know).

On that note, who is hosting the Westerns this year, I hear that BC Soccer has awarded it to both Rangers and Vancouver FireMan, so where is it going to be, at Newton or at Riverway, I think Newton is a much better place, even though they may play the final on that turf so that the upstairs can get hold the beer garden.

hos

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
The Chilliwack Rapids Soccer Club have been allocated a team slot in the FVSL Master's division for the upcoming 2005/2006 winter season.
Any players of eligible age (read: old) interested in playing with this newly formed team and help us become viable in the very competitive Master's division, are invited to contact club manager Fred Willmets for further infromation. He can be reached by phone at 604-858-6656 or by email at chilliwackrapids@hotmail.com. Tryouts for all the Chilliwack Rapids Soccer Club teams will begin on Sunday, August 7th at Townsend Park at 5pm.

By tryouts do you mean show up and be over 35

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad the FVSL Masters doesn't grant 3 under 35 spots to all the teams, like the WCOTL or VMSL does, it would give us OldFukcers that are not just old enough, a chance to play on Sunday mornings. Any chance the FVSL Masters could do a rule change to keep up with the VMSL, they do have Peg on board now.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fresh meat - I like it. ;)

HOS:
I love you man.
Not a mention of SU in that 'powerhouse' category. :D
I don't know about who's hosting the Western's and if it's a split, but I guess we'll find out sometime soon.

Regs said:
(2) it's an announcement that means I have to drive out to Chilliwack for a 10 AM game :mad:

Speaking of Arroyobunk, please tell me it will Friday under the lights in front of that big Chilliwack crowd of which a powerhouse side like us deserves? :p

Cheers,
RF

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10am kickoff?

Talk about road-trip! especially after a big night out!!! burp! :D

I don't often agree with RumpRangerForever but a Friday night might be a bit better? Not sure though, still it's a long roadie... :eek:

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs, you can make that 10am trip to the wack but chances that anyone from our club are even out of bed yet are slim to none.
i don't think any specific time has been set for the master's games but i'm sure we can do better than sunday am.
maybe just for RF we'll have to schedule a few doubleheaders with the premier team for friday nights. that could prove to be a night to remember... or to forget...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0