Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Chilli vs Geu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilli 1 - 0 geu

chilli handled the early pressure from a quick and skilled geu side and then potted the only goal of the game on a beautifully placed freekick from about 25 out. geu kept on coming but didn't really threaten to score with a lot of wayward shots and shanked balls. chilli defended smartly and had a couple of breaks to net another but were more than happy to just conserve the one goal lead.

it's obvious why geu is sitting on top of the league as they are a big, tough, quick team that is difficult to break down. i think they're not used to playing from behind though and chilli did an excellent job of disrupting any flow geu tried initiate.

well done chilli! shutting geu out for thier first loss of the season! big win!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
chilli 1 - 0 geu

chilli handled the early pressure from a quick and skilled geu side and then potted the only goal of the game on a beautifully placed freekick from about 25 out. geu kept on coming but didn't really threaten to score with a lot of wayward shots and shanked balls. chilli defended smartly and had a couple of breaks to net another but were more than happy to just conserve the one goal lead.

it's obvious why geu is sitting on top of the league as they are a big, tough, quick team that is difficult to break down. i think they're not used to playing from behind though and chilli did an excellent job of disrupting any flow geu tried initiate.

well done chilli! shutting geu out for thier first loss of the season! big win!

yeah well done chilli you did what you had to do and did it well and yes our shooting was awful today but well done for having guys on the post's they saved your ass a few times .... congrats :(

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu went down to dudeney 1-0 in their first game this year but managed to score 7 unanswered goals...so i wouldnt say that falling behind early would be much of a disruption but then again it was dudney.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
chilli 1 - 0 geu

chilli did an excellent job of disrupting any flow geu tried initiate.

As did the ref. He was consistant but made for a very slow game. Disrupted any flow for both teams i thought.

Chilli played very well and GEU could not muster any decent chances after the first 4-5 that missed the net.

Oh well, now we can play without the undefeated season hanging over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0