Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cherry joins Twitter

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
im in.. though i would bet a case of maple syrup it's completely cooperate and never Don himself.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chaps, whats your top 5 twitter follows?

@hungoveralan
@rioferdy5
@sklarbrothers
@biznasty2point0
@alexmorgan13 (what? She's interesting...)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
@biznasty2point0 (he's not a player he just tweets a lot)
@menshumor (Hilarious Stuff)
@jasonpht (former Kurtenblogger- tons of NHL updates)
@halfordpht (former Kurtenblogger- tons of NHL updates)
@oldmansearch (parody account of someone teaching his 82 year old dad to use twitter's tweet box as a search engine)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
aha! the Kurtenbloggers! I knew there was a reason for your headupyourassitis when it comes to hockey JBN...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
you'd probably like to send me there! but no, not yet... halford hit the big time? maybe botchford and rintoul can hit the bigtime so I never have to listen to them again too...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A twitter account worth following I discovered today via a rt from my mate @aftncanada
@SkySporksNews: "Wayne Rooney has visited Fabrice Muamba in hospital: "It's great, he can almost string a sentence together" said Fabrice"

:D

some other gems:
I wonder if Rihanna has considered dating any of the Liverpool players. They never beat anyone

Walcott (verb)- to start something with promise, but finish poorly. Example: Arsenal have just walcotted out of Europe

Rangers ground, Ibrox, is to be renamed "The Inland Revenue Arena" or IRA for short. But it's only provisional

For all those wondering: We were temporarliy banned by Twitter by request of the official Sky Sports news, for ultimate trolling. They lost.

Apologies for the lack of tweets. Our servers have had the "David De Gea" Virus and haven't been able to save anything

BREAKING: Stewart Downing could receive a 4-match ban from the FA for physically violating another women, after he slapped Samir Nasri

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0