Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would disagree with you predictions.Aalborg and Villareal through, as well as, Zenit.

Ahh Bucky too funny! They will Beat Aalborg and villareal at Celtic park! No worries here. As far as Zenit goes would like to see them go through but that is a very tough group.

Come on the hoops.....

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree that Group H is the group of death but overall Im quite happy with the balanced groups.

From a Bayern fan prospective, I love the group we got. We avoided any English or Spanish team. Not sure what to expect from my beloved Reds but with Jurgen, anything is possible.

Love seeing Luca Toni getting a chance to go against his old squad, Fiorentina.

No transfers in :( Not sure if we are good enough to make the semis with this squad. Here's to hoping!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-nil Villareal
Not looking good for the Hoops in Europe either...
Captain? ;)

Walks:
Was Berbatov worth the money?
Heard his 2nd was a cracker.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, not it's not looking good but I never expected it to as I've said many times before. Having said that, Celtic played a good first half......despite playing a Wattie style system.....second half was men against bhoys......:( Boruc should have saved the goal to be honest...as he was placed all wrong on the free-kick, which never should have been a free-kick. But the team who won deserved to win in the end and as usual Celtic don't win in an away CL fixture.......surprise surprise.

Celtic won't be making UEFA Cup, as I mentioned from the start.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks: Was Berbatov worth the money?
Heard his 2nd was a cracker.

RF, I think a bit more time will tell. Obviously 30 million quid is a lot of money for anyone …. especially a Bulgarian chain smoker ;) I’m sure it will take a bit longer for him to figure out how Ferguson wants him to play with United’s system but the signs are there in my opinion. His touch and his vision is incredible and in due course, will hopefully open up Premiership & European back lines. I would just like to see much more effort from the lad, at times he seems to drift when he’s not involved.

On a sour note, Scholes is out for 10 weeks with knee ligament damage from yesterday’s match against the cheese makers :mad:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, not it's not looking good but I never expected it to as I've said many times before. Having said that, Celtic played a good first half......despite playing a Wattie style system.....second half was men against bhoys......:( Boruc should have saved the goal to be honest...as he was placed all wrong on the free-kick, which never should have been a free-kick. But the team who won deserved to win in the end and as usual Celtic don't win in an away CL fixture.......surprise surprise.

Celtic won't be making UEFA Cup, as I mentioned from the start.

SOUNESS IS A FCUKING LEGEND

Watching the Sky pre-game of last night's goals. Naturally, Aalborg v Man Utd is first up.

Souness: "Aalborg might be the worse side ever in the group stages"

Nameless colour guy: "and they managed a result at Celtic"

Souness: "yeah what does that tell you?"

BTW Hartley is an unwashed, tattie lovin', bead rattlin', sister shaggin FENIAN BASTARD. HAHAHHAHAHA.

Hey, Captain. I went to the UEFA CUP FINAL last year. Where are you going in May?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOUNESS IS A FCUKING LEGEND

Watching the Sky pre-game of last night's goals. Naturally, Aalborg v Man Utd is first up.

Souness: "Aalborg might be the worse side ever in the group stages"

Nameless colour guy: "and they managed a result at Celtic"

Souness: "yeah what does that tell you?"

BTW Hartley is an unwashed, tattie lovin', bead rattlin', sister shaggin FENIAN BASTARD. HAHAHHAHAHA.

Hey, Captain. I went to the UEFA CUP FINAL last year. Where are you going in May?

I'm going to Vegas. Thanks for asking. It should be a great time for our club.

As for Hartley, classy stuff again. Wouldn't expect more from a wank stain like yourself.

jinkyj

Sep 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
first time post , - buckfast , you are a bigoted,racist disgrace, some of the posts you make on here are disgusting. you are proud of going to the uefa cup final ( as any decent supporter should be ) but it is people like you that disgraced your club and all the decent supporters when you got there. why don't you grow up and leave the bigotry alone
your tattie munching , bead rattling garbage is bad enough where there are racist bigots but we don't need that here , if you're so into that s*** why don't you go back to Belfast or Glasgow and walk into a pub full of bead rattling tattie munchers and tell them how you feel. you are a disgraceful f**king pig and I hope the decent Rangers supporters on this site cringe every time one of your bigoted posts appears

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
first time post , - buckfast , you are a bigoted,racist disgrace, some of the posts you make on here are disgusting. you are proud of going to the uefa cup final ( as any decent supporter should be ) but it is people like you that disgraced your club and all the decent supporters when you got there. why don't you grow up and leave the bigotry alone
your tattie munching , bead rattling garbage is bad enough where there are racist bigots but we don't need that here , if you're so into that s*** why don't you go back to Belfast or Glasgow and walk into a pub full of bead rattling tattie munchers and tell them how you feel. you are a disgraceful f**king pig and I hope the decent Rangers supporters on this site cringe every time one of your bigoted posts appears

Very well said, Jinky. He's never been to Belfast though(No Surrender), doesn't understand anything about it(No Surrender), and as for Glasgow......wasn't born there either. The hatred all makes sense though. :confused:

Jinky, your comment couldn't have been more accurate. Great first post.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair dues. I was off the mark with Hartley. Apologies.

Does Aids McGeady fit the description better? Or is it Boruc? Cannae be Boruc, as "fat bastard" wasnae mentioned.

How many points away from home is it now?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fantastic post, indeed. Those ESL courses are certainly paying off. You must be looking forward to the "Run Ons" module. Good luck, Jinky!

The Hun.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair dues. I was off the mark with Hartley. Apologies.

Does Aids McGeady fit the description better? Or is it Boruc? Cannae be Boruc, as "fat bastard" wasnae mentioned.

How many points away from home is it now?

I do know that Celtic will have at least one more point in Europe than Rangers will.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to get into this whole bigoted shite. I don't have the energy for it and it has no place anywhere.
CS, Bucky......I actually enjoy you two throwing punches at one another...even though I was confused when you seemed to be getting along just fine.....;)

If its a pisstake, great. If its malicious, you need to take something else up.

CS, I enjoy your posts, but it doesn't make shouting 'bigot' at someone when your avatar has HUN FREE ZONE on it sensible.
;)

Play nice boys. At the end of the day, we're both shite!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to get into this whole bigoted shite. I don't have the energy for it and it has no place anywhere.
CS, Bucky......I actually enjoy you two throwing punches at one another...even though I was confused when you seemed to be getting along just fine.....;)

If its a pisstake, great. If its malicious, you need to take something else up.

CS, I enjoy your posts, but it doesn't make shouting 'bigot' at someone when your avatar has HUN FREE ZONE on it sensible.
;)

Play nice boys. At the end of the day, we're both shite!:D

Dancing Bear........Hun Free Zone is no different than a Tim Free Zone to me.........so it's hardly bigoted. Tims and Huns..........Celtic/Rangers.....that's the extent of it, DB, but you're right, we are both shite at the moment. :D

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear........Hun Free Zone is no different than a Tim Free Zone to me.........so it's hardly bigoted. Tims and Huns..........Celtic/Rangers.....that's the extent of it, DB, but you're right, we are both shite at the moment. :D

I would agree except....well, I don't:D

Your late night exploits with 'Fcuk the Huns' and moving pieces on Bobby Sands aren't a rarity mate (although I have to admit, I do enjoy singing Fields of Athenrye:D) As jinky alluded to, if you had to walk into a certain establishment back home and uttered the word 'hun', you wouldn't exactly get a pint bought for you.....and I am from there.

Happy birthday CS:D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is fantastic stuff. I've managed to get people talking about Rangers in the Champions League thread. Mission accomplished. As you were.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your late night exploits with 'Fcuk the Huns' and moving pieces on Bobby Sands aren't a rarity mate (although I have to admit, I do enjoy singing Fields of Athenrye:D) As jinky alluded to, if you had to walk into a certain establishment back home and uttered the word 'hun', you wouldn't exactly get a pint bought for you.....and I am from there.

You've got it all wrong, DB. That's just the Oirish having the craic. For Rangers' supporters, it's racist and bigotry.

C'mon Athletico Madrid!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wouldn't go near any pubs with Huns in it.........

;)

I disagree on this one......I look at it the way I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0