Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,
I just checked the Uefa thread and I was shocked to see you hadnae posted a wee song over there. Are you only inspired by the Tic?

Yah closet hun.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uefa Changing Rules For Barca v Celtic

UEFA will allow for two balls to be played during the Barcelona/Celtic match. Barcelona will play with the official match ball, while Septic have won the right to use the spare so as not to feel left out.

Barca 5 - The Devil's Spunkbucket 0

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a porky pie, I just checked the official Eufa site and there is no such allowance. Bet you a tenner that Larsson disnae get a sniff.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He might get a sniff of his nurses hoochie while he's in getting his torn ligament operated on, but that's about it.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic can't do any worse than Real Madrid on Saturday.

I'd say 2-0 with more highlight reel play by Goofinho.

max

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei said:
Walks should be championing the "bring back Tim Howard" campaign any minute now.

Indeed ....... Absolutely shoc-king blunder by Roy Carroll to let Lyon back into the game. However, a lovely ball by Ferdinand after some neat work in the box to pick out Ruud to make it 2-1. 20 minutes to go to clinch a 1/4 final .....

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rubbish

You wouldn't have thought Sellick had just been eliminated from the CL based on their post-game celebrations. I guess when your club is on the down-slope, it's the little victories that mean so much.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right what is there to celebrate about. Could it be, We just held the top team in Spain to a draw in thier park. Thats worth cheering about after getting beat 2-0 by a far inferior team just last week.

If any one is interested, I have a list of sites that broadcast games on the net. P.M. me and I'll fire them back.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take the high road.

Quite possibly the best team in Europe Stevie Oneder.

Well done Celtic - Great result. :)

Gotta love that Avatar Bucky, :D

Scotlandforever

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barcelona the best in Europe. Why? Because they beat Real Madrid, who are absolute rubbish in spite of their squad. Deportivo are awful, as is Valencia. Top of La Liga doesn't hold the kudos as in years past. I'll take Chelsea, Milan and Juve over Barcelona, thank you very much.

Yeah, great result Sellick. First away point in the Champions League. Fcukin' world beaters. Bring on Shanktar Donetsk.

Champions League? You're having a laugh......

Buckfast

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's your mob playing this week Bucky?

Grazer ?

Yeah they're a real football power.

Barca are the best club side in the world and Celtic came back to tie them in the Camp Nou.

Good on you for the win on the weekend but all your slagging sounds a bit hollow to me. You just keep posting how bad the 'Tic are son and you might just believe your own bullshit eventually.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"He only sings when they're tying"

Now the best club side in the world, eh? Suits you. Your Elton John, green and white tinted glasses are a wee bit clumsy, no?

Denial. Scary place, mate. But I'm sure the rent's cheap.

The treble is on.

xoBuckfastxo

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yer swimming in it now son. Here's the quote that puts it all in perspective.

"Novo eased their nerves against the Austrians when he fired home a Fernando Ricksen cross from close range. "

Austrians, I thought they were skiers.

On yer bike ya mug.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How 'bout that, eh? Novo scored from close range against an Austrian side. Convincing stuff there, Steve-o. Really put me in my place.

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right I sold myself short. I should have posted a picture of boy George in a blue and white Boa, and then typed something not even remotely funny.

Enjoy it while you can.

Hail, hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0