Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CFL Weekly Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well since I went 3 and 1 last week and that one game I should have gone with my gut instinct but what is done is done.

So I will give you all my predictions for this week.

Hamilton at Montreal
-Montreal will bounce back and trounce the T-Cats, The Als are to good to lose two in a row, not to mention they are at home.

Toronto at Winnipeg
-Winnipeg will be swept up by a hot Toronto team, Winnipeg will then go on to win 3 straight after. I really like Pinball as coach and the slice field goal attempt for the single point was brilance.

Calgary at Saskatchewan
-Saskchewan and Calgary, the two worst teams in the CFL right now. The coin says Calgary needs a win.

Edmonton at BC
-Edmonton in a walk, BC gave it there all last week to upset the Als, and they don't have it in them to beat the Eskies this week.

Season Record 3-1

That's my picks, any money gained or lost is the sole responisbility of those that bet it.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Mexi,

I predicted the beating the Lions gave the Als so, I thought I would be brave, and make some predictions for next week. Here it goes:

Montreal will continue their losing ways getting thumped, 33 - 26 by Hamilton.

Winterpeg will give the stinking, rotten, no good, ought to be tossed out of the CFL, Toronto Argonauts a good old fashioned but-kicking, winning 21 - 3.

Calgary will beat the Rough-Riders, but just barely. That one will end up, 28 - 26.

And last but not least, the hometown BC Lions, fresh off the upset of the week, will continue there winning ways beating the western leading Eskimos, 45 - 28.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

TR.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm, seems we agree on only one game, and that is Calgary. We'll se who comes out ahead this week.

P.S. I hope your right about the Bombers.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The toes' picks

My turn mexi and TR,

Hamiton vs Montreal

The Ti Cats will not beat the Als

Als by 14

Toronto vs Winnipeg

Winnipeg is a diffierent team this year. Better offense, Better D, Better Speacial Teams.

Peg by 7

Calgary vs Saskatchewan

Saskatchewan is always tough at home best home fans in the league. Roughies will produce a win after big loss last week.

Sask by 3

Edmonton vs BC

BC at home after a big win against the top Team last week. Momentum and the fact I can not stand the Esks.

BC by 7

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 for 2 brings the overall to 5-3.

Montreal over Toronto

Is there a fcuking explaination needed here?

Winnipeg over Hamilton

Only and this is a big only, if Jones doesn't throw the lob pass as often as he did against Toronto. He was lucky that he was only picked of four times in that game, and 14 turnovers combined. If Toronto was a team with Hamilton's skill, Winnipeg would have been slaughtered worse than Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan over Calgary

I just can't see Calgary as a good enough team to win two straight, combined with Saskatchewan getting their asses handed to them for the third game in a row. Barret's job is on the line in this game, if Calgary does win look for him to be gone.

Edmonton over BC

B.C. is starting to turn it around but I just don't see them winning two straight over Edmonton. Then again I didn't think they could win one straight over Edmonton.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, 3 and 1 this week, so here are my picks for next week in the CFL:

The Lions will hand the Eskies yet another loss. Call me a bit of a homer if you like. It will be a lot tighter than this week though, with the Lions defence having a much better game.

Final score, Lions 37 - Esks 18.

Calgary will stomp the Roughies again, however I think the coach is safe for a couple more weeks.

Final score, Stamps 28 - Riders 14.

I'm calling an upset here, and going on record in saying that Montreal will lose to the Argos. Pringle will be stuffed for about 60 yards.

Final score, Argos 21 - Als 17.

And last but not least, Winterpeg against Hamilton. This one is going to go into overtime with the( sorry Mexi ) Ti-cats coming out on top. This will be the best game of the week.

Final score, Ti-cats 28 - Bombers 21.

T"Thank Christ for small mercies"R.:)

PS - Mexi, I just changed your post to read, "Edmonton over BC", instead of Calgary.:)

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
PS - Mexi, I just changed your post to read, "Edmonton over BC", instead of Calgary.:)

:mad: Changing your predictions, tsk. tsk.

:p j/k I was thinking Argos to upset the Als, but not after watching the mess of a football game before 25,000 fans at the Winnipeg Stadium. I say Als/Argos will get real ugly.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 1

Mexi, TR

I'm right in there with you guys, who is going to stumble?

Mexi- Voting with his heart.....

TR- Voting to piss off the mex man....

5BT- Not knowing what the hell he's talkin' about...

Here they are, my week 7 predictions:

Toronto at Montreal

No brainer. Anything is better than an Argo!:D

Als by 20

Winnipeg at Hamilton

Sorry Mexi:( , your Bomber team loses in Steel Town.

Ti-Cats by 14

Saskatchewan at Calgary

Both these teams need face lifts...Pick 'em

Sask by 3

BC at Edmonton

Like I said before..."can't stand the Esks"

BC by 7

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well so far this week Mexi 2-0, the rest 1-1. Your damn right I'll get it in while I can.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 and 1?

Another 3 and 1 week.......I think. A little impaired here. That brings the record to 6 and 2.:D I'll make more predictions next week.......good night.

TR.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 and 2 this week. Nothing to lose faith about. Looking forward to the predictions for next week.

5 - 3 to date (not great but still on track)

See you at weeks end.:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK boys, with the quality 6 and 2 record on the line, here are my picks for this week in the best football league in North America, the CFL.

Als vs Bombers,

This is a tough one, but I think I'm going to go with the Bombers here. I don't know why, just a feeling. This one is going to be a great game.

Final score: Bombers 41 - Als 28.

Ti-Cats vs Eskies,

The Eskies are angry after getting thumped yet again by the Lions. They will come out on fire, and crush the Ti-Cats.

Final score: Eskies 35 - Ti-Cats 17.

Roughies vs Argos,

Now this should be a thriller:rolleyes: Won't even waste my time with a description of this one. I'll go with Toronto though.

Final score: Argos 28 - Roughies 10.

Lions vs Stamps,

The Lions offence is on fire. The Stamps just aren't that good this year. The Lions will win this one going away.

Final score: Lions 47 - Stamps 20.

Those are TheRob's picks. Good luck boys.

TR.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been quite busy this week so I'll make it short and sweet

Bombers, Ti-Cats, Argos, Lions.

Oh yah to lazy to change the sig to 7-5 I'll change it after the weekend when it will read 11-5:D

Later guys.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello TR and Mexi,

I've had computer problems over the last week but, I think we are all fixed....:(

Als vs Bombers

Tough choice between these two. The Als Have the best team to date but the Bombers are a force.

Als By 3

Tiger Cats vs Esks

Ti Cats need a win big. Eskies in the middle of a QB battle....

Ti-Cats by 7

Sask vs Argo

two crap teams.

Sask by 3

Calgary vs BC

Calgary is not the same team they have been in the past. BC just keeps getting better.

BC by 14

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Tied

Well boys it looks like we are all tied up with 8 - 4 records.

3 and 1 this weekend. I'm feeling pretty lucky, think I might get to the Captain's picks for profit thread and place a few bets.

TR, Mexi talk to you mid-week with predicts for week 9.:D

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah but your wrong, I'm now 10-6 I had the extra 3-1 week in there you know.

Anyways for the upcoming week I shall say:

Montreal over BC, the lost of Allen will be the difference

Winnipeg over Sask, nuff said.

Toronto over Hamilton, Toronto needs a win, I think Hamilton is the team that will give it to them.

Edmonton over Calgary, it's a pickum.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect week?

Here we go again. My picks fo week nine in the CFL.

Winnipeg vs The Roughies,

An easy win for the Bombers. Could ba a slaughter, I'll say, Winterpeg 38, Roughies 10.

Toronto vs Hamilton,

McManus, and Flutie will make Toronto look like the crappy team they are. Toronto, .500? No chance. Hamilton will win this easily, 32 to 17.

Edmonton vs Calgary,

Probably the best game of the week. I love the atmosphere at the Labour Day classic. The stadium will be full, and loud, therefore I will say the home team wins. Calgary 28, Edmonton 21.

B.C. vs Montreal,

As much of a Homer as I am, I can't see the Lions winning without Allen. Pringle will have his way with the Lions Defence. It will be a long day(I hope I'm wrong.) Als 42, Lions 25.

Good luck boys!:)

TR.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 9

Roughriders vs Bombers

I am not sure that this is an easy pick at all TR. Maybe the Bombers go to sleep this week. Not against Sask at home though!

Bombers by 21

Boatmen vs Ti-Cats

I am taking the Ti-Cats simply because they are the better team of two poor team

Cats by 10

Esks vs Stamps

I do not like any of the Alberta teams. I'm gonna take the home team as well.

Stamps by 14

BC vs Mtl

I like the Lions even without Allen. I think that the Lions are going to do well regardless of the QB situation. Pringle may or may not play as well.

Lions will Win By 7

Cheers 5bt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0