Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Celebrity Soccer Game Sept 23

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frank LaBoeuf, Vinnie Jones, Richard Gough, Anthony LaPaglia, Alexi Lalas & more coming to Port Moody

Coerver Coaching and the Port Moody Soccer Club are hosting a celebrity soccer game on saturday September 23rd in Port Moody.

The game will be preceded with a dinner, silent auction and many laughs on friday September 22nd at the Executive Inn, North Road and Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam.

The cost of the sit down dinner is $100, with a choice of steak, salmon or chicken.

The game will feature Hollywood United with: Anthony LaPaglia(Without a Trace), Frank LaBoeuf(World Cup & European Cup winner with France, FA cup winner with Chelsea), Vinnie Jones (Wales national team, Wimbledon, the hard man of English soccer and movies the X Men, Lock,Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels, Snatch), Alexi Lalas (U.S. national team), John Harkes, Richard Gough ( Tottenham, Glasgow Rangers, Scotland national team), Erik Wynalda, Thomas Dooley and more.

The opposition will be provided by the Vancouver 86rs/Whitecaps alumni featuring: Paul Dolan, Bobby Lenarduzzi, John Catliff, Guido Titoto, Colin Miller, David Norman, Sven Habermann, Doug Muirhead, coach Tony Waiters and more.

All proceeds go to The Port Moody Foundation.

Tickets for the dinner can be purchased online at:
www.coerverbc.com and follow the registration links. Tax receipts will be issued.

The game is scheduled for Port Moody's Heritage Woods Secondary at 4:00 P.M. saturday September 23rd. Admission will be free.

If you or your company can donate to the silent auction, please call Bob Favelle at 604-240-2117 or Joe Mathot at 604-469-1948.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, you should ask Vinnie if you can get a picture of you giving him a noogie. Or a purple nurple. I think he'd like that.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Frank LaBoeuf, Vinnie Jones, Richard Gough, Anthony LaPaglia, Alexi Lalas & more coming to Port Moody

Coerver Coaching and the Port Moody Soccer Club are hosting a celebrity soccer game on saturday September 23rd in Port Moody.

The game will be preceded with a dinner, silent auction and many laughs on friday September 22nd at the Executive Inn, North Road and Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam.

The cost of the sit down dinner is $100, with a choice of steak, salmon or chicken.

The game will feature Hollywood United with: Anthony LaPaglia(Without a Trace), Frank LaBoeuf(World Cup & European Cup winner with France, FA cup winner with Chelsea), Vinnie Jones (Wales national team, Wimbledon, the hard man of English soccer and movies the X Men, Lock,Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels, Snatch), Alexi Lalas (U.S. national team), John Harkes, Richard Gough ( Tottenham, Glasgow Rangers, Scotland national team), Erik Wynalda, Thomas Dooley and more.

The opposition will be provided by the Vancouver 86rs/Whitecaps alumni featuring: Paul Dolan, Bobby Lenarduzzi, John Catliff, Guido Titoto, Colin Miller, David Norman, Sven Habermann, Doug Muirhead, coach Tony Waiters and more.

All proceeds go to The Port Moody Foundation.

Tickets for the dinner can be purchased online at:
www.coerverbc.com and follow the registration links. Tax receipts will be issued.

The game is scheduled for Port Moody's Heritage Woods Secondary at 4:00 P.M. saturday September 23rd. Admission will be free.

If you or your company can donate to the silent auction, please call Bob Favelle at 604-240-2117 or Joe Mathot at 604-469-1948.

FFS, I can't believe I didn't get the invite from Lenarduzzi. :mad:

:D

I would have loved to have a kick at an ex-Hun. :D ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hollywood Allstars won the game but lost the 'for fun' shootout.

I heard a lot of money was raised the night before - a Ronaldinho autographed jersey fetched $5000, a Steven Gerrard autographed jersey $350.

After the match, a lot of the players went to the Well in Newport Village.

Is your day complete now?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll assume Vinnie Jone won the ball-grabbing contest?

Attachments

• vinnie_jones_01.jpg
    vinnie_jones_01.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 850

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny cause it's true...
That Pic is real, only the jerseys have been changed... It happened back in the 80's when VJ was at Wimbledon and Gazza played for Newcastle!!! (although, it does look like a hairy John Hartson):D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops. I didn't notice the shirts had been changed when I scooped the picture off the internet. Here is the original picture.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 447

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the banquet which was a good time. Vinny Jones no showed but I had a chance to talk to LaBoeuf and what an honour that was. Super down to earth and really rather humble about all his hardware. The guy didn't want to use his "status" to get past the line at the Foggy Dew saying it wouldn't be fair. I mention that I didn't have a problem using his status and I would do it myself but a Provinical Cup doesn't quite have the same weight in this town as a World Cup. Go figure.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0