Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Celebrate the Season

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Holidays to all from Takethepiss.com!

In the spirit of the giving season, a few online gifts from TTP to all:

Custom Avatars
All members of TTP can upload and display custom avatars. Go into your UserCP here: http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/usercp.php and then click on the edit avatar link. Images that are too large will be resized on upload (Premium members can still have larger avatars than regular users).

Blogs
All members of TTP can create their very own blog. Click here to view the main blog page:

TTP Community - Blogs

You can also find the direct link to this page in the forums navbar (right next to the UserCP link).

Polls
All members of TTP can now post polls.

Signatures
All members of TTP can now have text signatures. Better Bastards can also upload and show images in their signatures.

Premium Member Draw December 20, 2007
The draw will take place this Thursday evening during the TTP Cup 'O Christmas out at the Shark Club in Langley.

Draw winer will receive the following:

Adidas Calcio TTP Training Top
1 Month Setanta Broadband Subscription
20 song iTunes gift certificate

A huge thanks to everyone supporting the site over the year - it does make a difference and is greatly appreciated.

So with that, have a very safe & happy celebration during the season!

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Thanks Utah, it's still somewhat fun after all these years - some bad turns but the TTP ship is righting :D

See ya Thursday?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though I hardly play the game anymore due to injury and work I still check TTP everyday as I feel like I know so many people on here.
Others I could do without of course but for the most part it's alot of fun.

Great job Regs! Good luck and well miss you as you're very old and are retiring.
I've heard Big Dipper will be running the show and I look forward to his knowledge.

Girth.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot this...

Premium Member Draw winner:

Kjohnsob

Next draw will be done January 16th, 2008 - prizes identical to this last one.

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick post here (first of many for 2008!):

Scroll up to the very top of the site and click on the text graphic above the main nav buttons...

Sound good?

Happy New Year!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. What am I suppsoed to see? You mean above the tabs that say Home, Forum, Photos, Blogs, Audio, Games ?
2. What happened to the Alpro post counter?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that more info is to come, but since my membership does not expire untill mid July do I have to re-subscribe during a certain time window or early to qualify?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Retoractive to September 1st - if you paid since then, you need to pay nothing more. If you became a premium member before September first, you will need to renew in order to take advantage of the program (it will just add a year to your current membership).

Simple no?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap, Aug 25th was my day. I do like how I can access that information much easier than last time. Or I'm smarter. Keep up the good work!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0