Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CBC Olympic Coverage

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After three days of Olympics, I've decided that the French CBC (Radio-Canada Télévision) has far better coverage than the CBC d'Anglais. Yesterday, for example, I watched an hour of Surf des neiges - Demi-lune (Snowboarding half-pipe) on the French channel, while 4 clicks away Brian Williams was busy telling us what time it is in Utah and looking for his next big interview.

On Sunday, I was 'lucky' enough to catch part of the Gold Rush history of Utah & Salt Lake City. Crap! It's the fcuking Olympics -- give me sport, not more interviews.

And to make matters worse, during the fallout of the Jeremy Wotherspoon catastrophe, Brian Williams asked Steve Armitage if he managed to get an interview with Jeremy yet. Steve replied that Jeremy's coach was leaving the decision of whether or not to do interviews up to him (Jeremy), and so far, he didn't want to do any. Steve complained: "there are one to two million Canadians who'd like to know what he's thinking right now." Bullshit! We don't need to know what he's thinking right now -- we can imagine for ourselves! Jesus H. Christ! Leave the guy alone!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the old pros

Hey Keeps, would you rather have coverage or wait for the NBC bias coverage with ONLY American highlights:rolleyes:

I agree, they are just too cushy in their jobs! Bring on Cherry!:eek:

+Schasnothingbettertodothanstudyandwatchtheolympiccoverage:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0